Friday, October 31, 2008

Tranced! Happy Halloween!

Tranced = Detachment from one's physical surroundings, as in contemplation or daydreaming.

Sigh. I came home from work at around 9:30PM. Pretty early for me because usually I come home past 11pm or sometimes 7am the next day. Its dreadful! But I gotta do what I need to do to pay the bills and still get what I want. :p But I still don't get everything. I know, you can't have everything you want, but..but.. :(

Sometimes, whenever there's a downtime at work, I find myself daydreaming. Seriously, like there's no one around me. I usually think of things I want to buy or places I want to travel. Haha. Its weird. Sometimes, I would daydream about what I need/want to do the next day. Isn't weird? I don't know.. I've always been like that.

Oh, my boss/shift lead let me go early today because I only went to work for training. I'm training to be the next med room person at the hospital where I'm working. Being in the med room is pretty scary. If I make a mistake, oh, there goes my license. Haha.

Its already 1:02AM. It's officially HALLOWEEN!!! Happy Halloween to Everyone! Boo Me, I'm working today :/
I know you gals already have your costumes ready and all pumped up to go party. Lucky! :/ Anyway, since its halloween, there's a lot of scary movies on T.V. right now. I mentioned on one of my entries that I love watching Horror movies even though I get scared very easy! :/

What Scares me?
1. Huge roller coasters! Can you believe I've never been to Six flags magic mountain? I'm scared to go on those big coasters. I feel like I'm going to lose my breath up there. :/
2. Lake! I will never ever swim in a lake! I sometimes think there's something in that lake and will pull my leg down and drown me. And another thing why I'm scared of lakes is because my friend drowned in a lake just this year. :( Happy Slip even made a tribute video for him. :(
3. Clowns! I do not like clowns. I think they are scarier than dracula!

I think that's it. For now at least. Haha. :) Oh, my friend told me that there's going to be a 40% Sale for Friends and Family at Ulta on Saturday. I really don't know the details. I'm not planning on spending/buying anything right now, so I'll pass :)

Let me share an old picture of mine. This was taken last year (2007). Haha. Yeah I used to wear glasses. I switched to contacts, and now I'm thinking of getting a new pair of glasses. :)

Hope you guys have a safe halloween! :) Have fun! :D

0 comments em “Tranced! Happy Halloween!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger