Thursday, October 23, 2008

Passion of Red


The new MAC Collection "HOLIDAY RED SHE SAID" has finally released! To be honest, I'm not that excited on this collection. I don't know, Maybe because the colors can be easily dupable, and yeah I don't have the means to be spending a lot now since I want a new lappy and my old lappy still needs to get fixed.

I'm thinking of getting the Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes for $38.00. But I still need to swatch them to make sure if I really want to spend $38 for this palette.
I also want their brushes but can't find the justification to spend $49.50 for these brushes when I can find some drugstore brushes that are comparable to this. Sigh. The Adoring Carmine which is a lipstick/lipgloss set looks very cute but again, I need to swatch them and try them on before I buy them.

So what you guys going to buy? :)

About work, ah! Work is so stressful! I know I say this a lot but its true. Dealing with mental patients are like baby sitting 2-5 year old kids. Running around with their foods, throwing tantrums like crazy. Disobeying rules and a lot more. Its mentally draining. :/ And remember that girl I talked about on one of my post? Why do I always bump into her? I mean I am now avoiding her since I found out that she told some of our co-workers that she doesn't like me, but everyday I always bump into her! Sometimes we have the same groups and it irritates me because I tried saying hi to her but she ignored me. I looked at her and she looked away. I mean how childish can she be? To think she's already 25 years old! She's acting like one of my patients. LOL. I seriously don't know why she got mad. I want to confront her but she keeps on avoiding me. Oh well. Frienemies. Gotta hate them. Haha!

I gotta sleep now. Work again tomorrow. :)

0 comments em “Passion of Red”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger