Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sephora Haul

I received my order last Wednesday I think? But I wasn't able to make a post right away. If you follow me on Twitter, then you know how busy I've been at work.. 16 hours almost everyday. It was insane!! I did five 16 hours in two weeks. Doesn't seem a lot but it was just so tiring. Stressful too "/ I feel like I have no more social life..

Seriously, after work, I go straight home.. Then wake up to my next work. It's like a routine already.. no fun.. "/ Sometimes, it's depressing to not have that much friends around here..


SEPHORA FF SALE
I only got 3 things.. I got the Clarisonic Mia in Pink, Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Medium Beige, and Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz.



Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz is a nice creamy color. It's less harsh than the white eyeliner. I bought this because I want to look more awake. Haha. It brightens up my eyes. :] Will review it soon. But it's so worth my $18 bucks :]



Amazing Cosmetics Concealer is a very creamy concealer. Easy to blend. Will review this soon also :] Good for dark circles, redness, and hiding blemishes. Even tattoo [ though I don't have any ].




Last one is the Clarisonic Mia in Pink. I was so excited, I tried it last night. 1st experience with it was kinda confusing you know because I used a timer for my forehead, chin and nose.. ahahaha.. But it made my skin so soft and smooth. As for my acne, it kind of dried the next day. Scars are still there. I will update you guys again next time.

Very portable, and good for people who likes to travel because the plug is universal :]





It comes with the Cleanser, an extra brush, a pouch and the charger. It only has one speed. I would love to invest in the full size Clarisonic someday :]

If you think about it, it is very worth splurging.
Good skin = Less Make Up = Less Money you will spend.


I remember the 1st time I started paying attention to  my skin. I had horrible skin before, [ well, I still don't have perfect skin but it was way worse before ] and wouldn't want to wash my face at night. I had so much acne on my T-zone and I didn't care.

Then I discovered the world of make up. I started wearing make up and my acne got worse. "/ I bought the MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation and set it with MAC Studio Fix Powder. Haha. Double Foundation! It was the only way to hide my ugly skin.



Then I started paying attention to my skin, using mild cleanser day and night, it started going away, then I was able to stop using foundation.

Start Caring for your skin now. It's not yet too late. Remember, Prevention is better than cure. :]

0 comments em “Sephora Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger