Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Updates: 9

Hello Everyone =) I have been in a good mood since Monday.. weird eh? LOL! It's the time of the month so my mood swings usually gets crazy.. ☺ My Monday doesn't seem that busy, it actually went by fast.. and now its Wednesday and I'm off.. Thursday is my "Monday" but I don't really care that much.. 



I'm really loving my LV artsy MM. I've read mixed reviews regarding about it. Some people L♥ve it.. Some people don't.. We have different opinions, but one comment made me laugh, it was that he/she thinks that only "kid's arm" can fit into the handle of the Artsy MM bag. Hahahah! I may be skinny, but I do not have a "kid's arm".. so whatever :P  Probably that person has hippopotamus arms :P



Shots are from the Spring/Summer 2010 ad campaign..





Skin Update: I have some new skin care products that I am trying right now.. Its only been a few days so I can't review them yet but I will soon :) I won't reveal them yet.. :P Some of you commented that my skin seems to be getting better. Hmmmm.. a little bit, but not a lot! It seems like I have flawless skin in pictures, that's because the L'egere BB cream is doing its job covering the nasty pimples and acne scars. Amazing coverage isn't?

Here is a photo with a flash using the L'egere BB cream :)

taken with the natural sunlight.. I really love using that stuff! :P Also using DSK jewelry by Steph DSK


I also bought some brush guards for my brushes. It claims to protect the vulnerable bristles of the make up brushes. We'll see.. I will do a separate review for this.

FTC: I bought this product with my own money and I am not affiliated with this company.







and don't forget to join:

Miss P's 200+ Followers Give away. Click the picture for more info :) It ends Feb 28th!


See you guys on the next update! :D

0 comments em “Random Updates: 9”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger