Wednesday, February 17, 2010

M•A•C Viva Glam Lipsticks

I went to Macys to just see these new M•A•C Viva Glam lipsticks. I originally just want the "Gaga lipstick" because the swatches I saw online was so pretty, I just have to get it.. and of course because of Gaga also.. hahahah! :P





I ended up getting both! They're both pretty  but I have my favorite... can you guess which one?



This is the Viva Glam "CYNDI" This is such a pretty color, I just can't pass it.. and yes this is my favorite between the two :P




This is the Viva Glam "Gaga" and this is SOLD OUT online >.< I feel lucky to get one.. I got it because its Gaga, but the color looks similar to my M•A•C Hello Kitty Pink Fish lip conditioner.


excuse my chapped lips.. I am thinking  maybe because my lips is so pigmented, that's why the colors doesn't show that much. I have to experiment with using a concealer on my lips to make it nude then apply this lipstick.


Do you like the new Viva Glam lipstick? Which one did you get? Which one did you like?

0 comments em “M•A•C Viva Glam Lipsticks”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger