Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Exclusive Sale from ~H2O plus

FTC: I did not get paid to do this post, I am not affiliated with this company and I did NOT get any free products to promote ~H2O+. I did this own my own because I like some of their products :)

For all those people who wanted ~H2O + but don't  have any stores near them and shipping seems so expensive, this is your chance to get that product you've been eyeing for.

I received an email from them stating a 25% off for being a member, and I would just love to share this to my readers.

Click the picture to enlarge. 
Enter code: 100222 at Checkout.
Remember, this is only a one day event, thursday Feb 11th.

I recommend:
✔ Sea Results Eye mender plus - This is my mom and my HG eye cream. It just so great, I want to get another one before I run out. This is great for people who wants to prevent premature wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness. Considering that I sometimes work 16 hours a day, and usually don't get enough sleep, I am happy that I get to wake up with no puffiness or dark circles at all. Thanks to this ♥

Happy Shopping!! and Please let me know what you are buying as I want to know what else to try :P

0 comments em “An Exclusive Sale from ~H2O plus”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger