Friday, February 19, 2010

My Secret Valentine's Gift

I participated in he Secret Valentine's Day Exchange gift by Diana and Kay.. and I got Kay - yup, I'm her secret Valentine :P Here's her post: http://bihadadiaries.blogspot.com/2010/02/secret-valentines.html

I got my gift 3 days before the Valentine's Day! ♥ My Secret Valentine is the beautiful Tammy! :D Yay.. she is like the sweetest ever! :D

Woohoo!! Such cute wrapper.. She is so nice to give me such lovely gifts! ♥

Hello Kitty cuteness!! OMG.. what could it be?? :P


What?? OMG OMG.. Its the Nars in Angelika!! One of the things I wished for.. OMG Tammy.. Thank You so much!!! =)


..and another wish granted!! Woohoo!! Korres Guava.. Yummy lotion... I love Korres a lot! =)


Sexy red nail polish by Elf :)


and her sweet card. =) Thank You so much Tammy for the lovely gifts! I love it a lot! :D

0 comments em “My Secret Valentine's Gift”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger