Monday, May 11, 2009

Beauty Review: Korres Wild Rose Mask


NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry-combination-sensitive type of skin.

Images and Information credited to Sephora.com

Korres Wild Rose Mask is a brightening and Vitamin C Mask. It is suitable for any skin type and the effects will be visible right after use. It targets skin discolorations and promotes skin renewal, adding brightness and radiance to the skin.


It does not contain any of the following:
  • Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic Dyes
  • Petro-Chemicals
  • Phthalates
  • GMO
  • Triclosan
Some of you know that Parabens can be irritating to the skin and can cause redness. Some studies says that it can also be connected to Breast cancer, although not yet proven. But its good to be on the safe side and to avoid having Parabens on your skincare products. Triclosan also was associated with the UK Cancer alert, also not proven to be that hazardous.

This product contains Wild Rose oil which is a natural source of Vitamin C, which helps aides in fine lines and imperfections.

PROS: It does brighten my face immediately after use! I love the smell and its very refreshing! I use this once a week and its been 3 weeks since I 1st use it, and I see that my scars are fading. Its a slow process though, but I'm happy that my acne scars has lightened a bit! It does not dry hard like any other mask that I've tried. It does not tighten my face, and its very easy to remove. It did not dry out my skin and you only need a small amount for the whole face.

In this picture, I only used a small amount.
You see, I still have my scars on my chin, but it did improved.

CONS: I guess the price? Haha. Nothing really. Some people said they are allergic to it. So use it at your own risk. Click for ingredients of the said product --> INGREDIENTS

OVERALL: I would definitely buy it again. I would also try the Korres Yogurt Mask and their other products! :)

0 comments em “Beauty Review: Korres Wild Rose Mask”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger