Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lots of Thank You! :)

Hello again ladies... 

I got home from work really really tired.. then surprise surprise some packages arrived today! I am so happy..



The 1st Package came from YUMEKO. I bought a brush roll from her. They're hand-sewn by her and let me tell you, her products are amazing! They're nice quality :) I am very satisfied with my brush roll. Thank You Yumeko!
Click the links to visit her page:

She added a hello kitty item and a few candies! Chomp Chomp! :) and look at her cute note at the bottom of the brush roll. Too cute! I cannot wait to fill my brush roll with the MAC brushes I'm planning to get soon.. [after I save up some money]




The other mail came from MAY of San Francisco. She messaged me and said she will let me try some Whitia Mask. I got really excited because I've been wanting to try it since Fuz reviewed them. 
Click the link below and visit her blogspot. :)

I can't believe she sent me lots of goodies!! OMG Girl, THANK YOU so much!!! I love everything!!! Look at how much stuff she sent me!!! She is so generous! :) I can't thank her enough..OMG I'm just so happy!!!


Her sweet note :)

The Whitia Mask that I am excited to try..

She also gave me a sample of the Paul & Joe WHitening Serum! OMG! Another Lemming!!! I cannot wait to try this!! :)

A Hello Kitty Charm. Very Cute :)

The Cute Kinda like a sticker thingy that she put on the envelope :)

The Nail polish I saw at Mitsuwa that I've been wanting.. I wish my nails will not break again.. I'm trying to grow them :)
May,
Thank You so Much For Your
Kindness and Generosity..
Thank You for giving me the
Opportunity to try these mask!
You gave me so much and
I can't thank You
Enough for all of these.. :)
It made my week so happy!
Thank You again :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of the Beauty Bloggers have been so Kind.. Sending me lots of Love like May, WuzzyAngel, Diana [XmayaariX], Melissa [Fabulous Thrifty], without waiting for something in return, and lots more and I cannot thank them enough. I have not gotten to get some Thank You cards yet. But you know I will somehow Thank You Ladies for your kindness.. :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank some of the ladies who supported me on my Blog Sale. Thank You so Much Ladies.. and to others who has not seen my Blog Sale, Please Click the Link. Thank You! :)


0 comments em “Lots of Thank You! :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger