Monday, October 6, 2008

Tutorial: A Touch of Pink

Its my day off today so I decided to make a tutorial! Yay for me and the subscribers! :) I used my 88 Coastalscents Palette. (Go shop at Coastalscents right now! They're having a sale!) Oh, it was weird when I saw Fafinettex3 did a Pink Look also using her 88 CS Palette. We uploaded it at the same time :p Great minds think alike. But hers is a lot better. Hehe! :)

So before I post all the FOTDs, I wanna share you guys what's up with me today. So, the husband woke me up at around 10AM for church, then after that we went to eat at Sbarro. Yummy lasagna! Then I went to buy some shoes at Reflections. They're pretty cheap. Like less than $30 bucks. But I like it so much. I don't really care if my shoes are branded or not as long as they look cute and comfy. :) But of course, I don't mind having designers shoes. Hehe :D What do you guys think of the shoes?


I wasn't able to go around and shop some more because the husband needs to go to work and I don't wanna shop alone. I need a shopping buddy! Any girl wants to volunteer? :p So we can hit starbucks afterwards and go over on what we bought. Haha! :) Tomorrow, the husband said he'll take me again to the mall before he goes to work. I need more scrubs! I feel comfy wearing them at work. & Yeah some jeans :p Then I will return a lipstick that I didn't like so I can buy the Benefit "That Gal" Primer. Oh yeah, I need to make a review on that soon. :D Remind me. :p

So, here's the Tutorial I made today. Its called "A Touch of Pink" Using the 88 Coastalscents Palette. It was easy, but the contacts made it look different. I dunno why. :p So here it is:


PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:

Benefit "That Gal" Primer
Benefit "Benetint" for Cheeks

EYES:
UDPP to Prime the eyes
#1 e/s or Light Pink e/s all over the lid - refer to the picture below.
#2 e/s or Dark Pink e/s on the side of crease then blend
#3 e/s or Dark Brown e/s to deepen the crease
#4 e/s or Vanilla white e/s as highlight
HIP Cream Liner to line top and bottom lash line
Pro Long Lash Mascara

LIPS:
CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Exfoliator
Slimshine in Ultra Elegant




So that's it for today. I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend! :D I'll be doing an entry of my Skin Care Routine hopefully soon. I'm still in the process of trying out new products.

Good Night Everyone!

0 comments em “Tutorial: A Touch of Pink”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger