Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Lappy Broke + Overtime at Work

I'm so sorry ladies if I haven't replied to all your comments, right now I'm at work and I know I'm not suppose to check my blog here. LOL! But I just wanna let you guys know that I'm working 16 hours again today and yeah I'll be home later at around 7AM, but then I have work tomorrow again at 2:30Pm. Sucks! I have to work hard.. since now that my Lappy broke!!! Yeah, that's why I have not been online for like 2 days now! :( My lappy broke on me. I need a new one. I don't know when I'll be able to get a new one. Hopefully soon.

I apologized for those questions not answered, comments I have not replied to. I will get back to all of you when I go to OC this weekend. I will borrow my Bro-in-law's lappy and hopefully I'll be able to answer all those sweet comments you guys sent me :p

And for my subscribers on Youtube, I'm sorry if I have not replied to all of you :( I will announce the 3 winners as soon as I have access to the computer. Not now because this is my work's computer. They won't allow me to edit videos here. lol. But I promise, I'll do it as soon as I can. Please bear with me.

Thank you for all your support and all the messages I received. You guys are so nice! Love you all! :)

0 comments em “My Lappy Broke + Overtime at Work”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger