Thursday, October 9, 2008

What A Surprise! :)

Morning til Night. All things went wrong. My camera won't start, Clinique ran out of their Cleansing Balm, I was also mad for some reason, I ran into a red light, I was really hungry, I made the husband upset, work became unbearably busy, I was given more paper works to do, Manish Arora were Sold Out.. and lot more things that you can't even imagine! I was ready to call this day a Jinx Day but it all turned around when I got home. The husband picked me up because he went to wash BLEU. Then when we got home, he told me to move my car. Do you know what I saw at my passenger's seat??! OMG! A Macy's Bag and some goodies inside. He even wrote me a letter. I love you Dadi.

So these are the things he got me:

1. Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm = $26.00
It's been on my wishlist for months now and I really really want to try it. I will do a review soon. He went for so much trouble just to get this. He called so many Macys to ask them if they have it, and only 2 of them said they have it in stock. The husband went to the nearest Macys where they said they have it, only to find out they really Out of Stock. He was upset :( Then he called the other Macys and they said they have it, so he went there and was happy that they have it In Stock! Yay!

2. Benefit Dear John Moisturizer = $32.00
This was also on my wishlist for months now and I cannot decide if I want it or not because of the price. I will do another review on this soon. :)
And just look at all these freebies he got me from buying the Cleansing Balm. I love GWP!! Haha!
This Palette comes with 2 Colorsurge eyeshadows then a blush and a bronzer. Really great colors for the fall. So worth it. You can just toss it on your purse when you're in a hurry and touch up later :D
The lipstick is a really good color for fall and its creamy and soft. Very comparable to MAC Cremesheen lipstick. :) Then I also got the high impact mascara, Clarifying Lotion#2 (which is perfect for dry-combination skins like me) and their very popular moisturizer - Dramatically Different Moisturizer.

Then he got me this pink silicone case for my phone. Aw my p1i is all scratched up now. :/
I wasn't able to take pictures because my camera wasn't working this morning. Good thing we got it fix right away. Yay! :) I'm glad it turned out to be a good day.

How are you guys today? :D

0 comments em “What A Surprise! :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger