Monday, October 27, 2008

My Make Up Storage and Palette

Hi ladies (and gents)! I wasn't able to go to Orange County. Instead we went to church early morning then hit Ontario Mills Mall to see if they have anything new at CCO. They still have some Fafi's and Heatherettes so you gals who have been wanting to get them should visit CCO at Ontario Mills now because they sell like hot pancakes! The Fafi "Hipness" Blush were all SOLD OUT! :/ Good thing I got one last week. I got 2 lipgloss. I took pictures of em but yeah I can't upload them anyway. :( I got Fafi "Cult Fave" Lipglass and "Power Supply" Plushglass. I dunno what's the difference and why the Plushglass are more expensive than the lipglass. Is it better?

Anyway, I decided to repost my "Designing your Make Up Storage" entry. I actually posted them on my old bloggie but since some of you ladies have not seen them yet, why not repost it. Haha. Totally genius to repost some old entries since I don't have new pictures to show you guys. lol. Forgive me.

Anyway, this is what I did on my Coastalscents Palette. I got this idea from Lurve. Then it inspired me to design my Make Up Storage. :) It was very fun doing this.

The Materials I used:
- Scrapbook papers from Michael's craft store (ranges from $59cents to $2.99 - depends on the texture of the paper.)
- Glue which is also from Michael's craft Store. I believe this is $1.99 and this glue can be used on all types of materials such as wood, paper, glass etc.
- Scissors of course
- Make up Palette
- Make up Storage


I just cut these scrapbook papers to fit in my Steralite Organizers and voila! Here's what it looks like: It looks neat and organized (even though the inside its not! haha) And I don't have enough make up to fill in these drawers so I don't think I'll be getting another drawer. :) I'm pretty much happy and content with my organizers.


SO this pretty much ends my entry. Sorry again for not posting new pictures. :) But hopefully I'll get my lappy fixed soon. (I found out that my old lappy has 2 years warranty! Yay) But I'm still lemming for that MACbook :) Byee ladies! G'nite!

0 comments em “My Make Up Storage and Palette”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger