Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My "Monday"

Hi guys! I just got off work. As usual, I'm stressed, I'm tired.. Ugh! I had a cup of coffee a while ago to combat my sleepy senses and I was doing fine til I crushed! Sigh. I was gonna work double today but I didn't get pick up. I'll try again tomorrow. I need to at least make 3 overtime before my payday. So how are you guys doing today?

Images credited to Maccosmetics.com and Clinique.com

Manish Arora came out today and I'm very disappointed because at the website it says SOLD OUT! WTF??! It just came out and now its SOLD OUT??! Its too bad that's only available in NY & LA. Okay, I can go to LA but I really don't have time to drive out there. 45 minutes of drive seems worth it but I have to call 1st to make sure they have it. I can't believe it! I was gonna order some blush and lippies. I really don't care about the palette. Considering how pretty it looks, I have all those colors already! I mean who needs 2 eyeshadows of the same color?? Unless I am a make up artist, I would probably go and buy it. I just love Limited Edition Lippies because as all you know already I collect 'em. Sigh again.


Oh, tomorrow is the start of the GWP (Gift with Purchase) of Clinique. You need to spend like $21.50 or more to qualify to that promo. You'll get a palette (consists of 2 blushes and 2 eyeshadows), high impact mascara, lipstick, small bottle of dramatically different moisturizer, small bottle of clarifying lotion #2 and a cute make up bag plus a choice of any of their pouch. So since they have some freebies, now is the time for me to buy the Cleansing Balm that I've been wanting for a month now. :D

Hah. Right now my head hurts. I should be sleeping right now but that coffee was just too strong. :/
Just look at my eyebags. :/ They're getting bigger and bigger each day. Haha. De-puffing creams just won't work. And oh, I used the L'oreal Voluminous Mascara & Eyeliner today. I will do a review on them soon. In this picture, I only used the Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Primer. Love it! :) My co-workers even noticed that my face just looks brighter and more lively. Haha! My patient was like "Maybe its Maybelline" *Laughs*

Oh yeah, I lost weight. I dunno if its stress or what. My chubby cheeks are gone :( Look how chubby my cheeks were before. :/ I missed em getting pinched by the husband.
And I miss getting my nails done. I feel like I still want to get acrylics but I know I shouldn't because it will only ruin my natural nails plus its not hygienic. :( But it really looks nice.

Look how ugly my skin was! I had uneven skin tone with those acne bumps. Ew. Considering that I am using a thick MAC foundation here. I owe it all to my skincare routine. :D (Click on the picture to see a better view of my ugly skin) :p
I'll see you guys again on my next entry. Nighty! :D

0 comments em “My "Monday"”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger