Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hairstyles

Hi guys! I had a long day today and yesterday. Yesterday I worked 16 hours again. Yep, 2:30pm to 7:00am. Sigh. Now I'm dead tired because today I worked from 2:30pm to 10:00pm. I only had 4 hours of sleep again. Work is tiring I tell ya!

Anyway, I got in trouble for checking my blog at work. hahah! I was suppose to be doing paperworks but instead I was checking other people's blogs! hahaha! Well, the boss said "Oh, we can't do blogging at work" Just like that so it wasn't really that bad. :/ Hehe. Oh speaking of work, there's this girl at my workplace. We used to talk, share stories, and say Hi whenever we see each other in the hallway. But it stopped for some reason. I don't know what's the reason. I'm kinda confused because I know I did not do anything to her. One day, I saw her in the hallway so I said Hi because that's what I always do whenever I see her. She ignored me. I told myself, "ah maybe she just didn't hear me or see me" which is kinda stupid because its only us in the hallway. Then I noticed that she's avoiding me because I was waiting for the elevator, she was suppose to go to the elevator too but when she saw me, she used the stairs instead. lol. Or she sees me walking in the hallway, she'll go another way just so she won't bump into me. I tried confronting her but she keeps on avoiding me. One of our co-workers said that she doesn't like me. BUT WHY?! So, all of a sudden she decided she doesn't like me? How rude! I hate frienemies at work. Its just too much drama and I don't even know what's the cause. lol.


Hmmm.. I want to cut my hair but I can't decide which hairstyle will suit me. I need help! What do you guys think? i love Japanese hairstyles :D Here are some of the selections:

1st. FRONT:

SIDE VIEW:

2nd

3rd. Her face looks scary. lol.
4th
5th Whoah she's pretty!

I hope you guys had a good day today and Happy Sunday! :) I need some snooze. Zzzzzz

0 comments em “Hairstyles”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger