Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beauty Review: FaceShop White Mud Nose Pack & April Favorites

NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry - combination - sensitive type of skin.

FTC: I bought this product with my own money. I did not get paid to do this review, I am not affiliated with the company and this review is only based on my experience.



THE FACESHOP WHITE MUD NOSE PACK


(Description and Image from: http://www.thefaceshopen.com)

UPDATE: The price is only$6 pre-tax!

Concept: Formulated with White Mud and Burdock extract to effectively cleanse pores this practical peel-off nose pack removes the blackheads on your nose and forehead.

Description: Unlike many blackhead-removing nose strips White Mud Nose Pack is an economic and more versatile. Can be used on different areas and has better adhesion to your skin. Additional ingredients Aloe Wormwood and licorice works to soothe and to prevent dehydration.

My Experience:
I first heard of this nose pack from my friend and blogger: xppinkx. Here is her review on the same product. http://xppinkxx.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-fucking-shit.html I was totally convinced when I saw her results. So amazing! Thanks also to http://notarichgirl.blogspot.com/ for helping me get this product. It's sold out in LA.

She sent me all of this product. I am still working on the review for the Spot Eraser. I want an extensive review on that because its also an amazing product by Faceshop.
Thank You http://notarichgirl.blogspot.com for helping me get this product :] You are a life savior. Love you lots!!♥

So OK, first of, I want to tell you that my nose is not that clogged since I have been using B•liv Off With Those Heads. You can read my review about that here: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2010/03/beauty-review-bliv-by-cellnique.html

Before I used any of those said products, my nose looks horrible, rough, lots of blackheads and whiteheads.






But After using the B•liv Off With Those Heads Gel, my nose looked better and has a lot less white heads. See how it decreased the nasty things that was in the side of my nose?

But of course I still want to try different products so I decided to try the Faceshop White Mud Nose Pack and I'm happy that I did. I thought there would be no more gunk that's going to come out but there's more! >_<

Here's me with the Faceshop White Mud Nose Pack


Here's the husband using the product as well. Hahaha. I want to try it on him and he agreed for me to take pictures. (Thanks baby for being so cooperative) :]



The results? See it for yourself! This is mine and I thought my nose is already free from whiteheads but I was wrong! Yuck!






And the husband's results? As you can see, he has a lot of whiteheads as well.




I wasn't able to take pictures of husband's nose after the treatment but I took a picture of my nose after the treatment: A lot smoother, cleaner, and hopefully free of gunk for now :P Notice also my acne scars - it has lightened! Yipee! I am happy on how my skin looked now. If you've been reading my blog, then you know I suffered from bad acne and acne scars just a month or a month and half ago.





PROS: It really cleans out the nose, gets the gunk out, and leaves your skin smooth and soft. It's only $6 compare to other treatments that are more expensive yet less effective. You can see the results right away and you'll be able to see how much gunk it took out of your nose. It's fast to dry also.

CONS: It hurts when you peel it. I just can't tolerate the pain that I was tearing when the hubby pulled the peel off. It's also hard to find since it's only available in Faceshops stores which are very limited. Also Faceshop don't ship their products so its even harder to get this. The product is also hard to spread and its very sticky.

OVERALL: I will repurchase it even if I have to travel to LA or NY just to get this product :P I will tolerate the pain if I have too. No pain no gain. aahhaha! :]

Ratings: ★★★★★

----------------------------------------------------

I'm so late again for April Favorites! So much distractions and if you follow me on twitter, you'd know I've been working too much hours the past few days..  It was just so busy that I only sleep for 3-4 hours a day the past few days :(

APRIL FAVORITES
I only have a few Favorites the month of April that I use almost everyday. :)

1. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm - I just love this make up remover. I can say that this is an HG product for me. It takes away every trace of make up, leaving my face squeaky clean :) I don't think I'll be switching make up removers any time soon.

2. Hard Candy "Living Doll" Blush - I use this everyday whenever I go to work. I just love the hint of pink it gives my cheeks. A blush that I will be re-purchasing when I ran out of it. :)

3. B•liv Submerge Me Moisturizer - Seriously, this moisturizer takes care of the dryness of my skin. What I love about it is its an anti-aging moisturizer as well. I always have sleep-deprived nights and you know how lack of sleep can cause premature aging so I'm glad that this moisturizer is helping me in that area. :)

4. Buxom Mascara - This is my favorite Mascara ever! I'm bad because its been past 3 months since I bought this and yet I'm still using it. Haha. I need to buy me a new one once my no-buy (make up) ends.


5. Benefit You Rebel Lite - It's getting hot, I hate wearing any heavy creams or foundation on a hot day so I love wearing this tinted moisturizer. It's very light, it gives me dewy finish and I just love the smell as well.

6. B•liv Spots Got Shots - This has been my best friend during the time of the month or even when I get acne here and there. I don't break out that bad anymore like I used to. When I got my period, only 1-2 acne came out. When I get an acne, I apply this product right away. It won't work and disappear like the next day as much as I want to, but it minimize the redness and inflammation.

7. MAC "Hey" Eyeshadow - The 1st eyeshadow that hit the pan! Omgosh! I love this eyeshadow so much. It's so easy to blend and the color just brightens up my eyes. I need to get me a back up of this since its limited edition (right? not sure) but this came up with the Fafi collection and I heard it came out again recently. I have to have it again :P



That's all for my April Favorites! I have lots of May Favorites because I have been hauling like a mad lady last April and I was able to test them this month and I just love almost everything I bought :] So excited to show you guys!

--------------------------------------------------------

NO MAKE UP BUY!

So it's been 8 days since I didn't buy any make up/skincare/nail polish. The challenge was for a month of no buy and as a make up/skincare addict, It's hard for all of us to do this. But we know that we can make it by supporting each other and motivating each other.


I give these ladies a warm of applause and a hug for doing this challenge with me. Love these ladies alot!

Anyway, that didn't stop me from buying some other things. hahaha. My goal for not buying make up/skincare is to consume first what I have before I buy again.

I bought this Hello Kitty Tokidoki from MetroPark. So cute! I want more :P I just love wearing t-shirts. Just too comfy :)


I also got these from the Tokyo store (I forgot the complete name of the store) and bough some HK storage and some HK plastic bags for my jewelry.


Here it is now. Hahaha! :)



Here's also a swatch of the Benefit "Posie Tint" I love lip tints!


And cam-whoring with the husband. Love it when he's driving coz he can't refuse to cam-whore with me :P I distract him so much when he drives :P



"fishy faces"

Love him so much! ♥


Yes I do have one dimple :P Only when I smile really hard. Hahaha!





People asked me, "Do you guys have kids?"
Answer: No, we don't have any kids yet, No we are not planning to have kids yet. Why? because we are still enjoying each other. Having kids is a great responsibility and we want to be ready when that time comes. I am not ready yet as I am still focus on my career and still enjoy traveling or going out with the husband and having nothing to worry about whos' going to take care of my kid if I go to work or just go out.

Another question was "How come you guys got married early then?"
Answer: Don't we marry anymore just because of love? It doesn't mean that when people get married early is because the woman got pregnant. We got married because we are sure that we are the one meant for each other and that he's mine forever, and I'm his forever (sounds corny but true).

Another question was: "How can you afford to buy all these expensive things when you also have bills and stuff"

Answer: I just want to clarify that I do earn my own money, the husband earn his own money, we have savings together, we make sure we pay all the bills first and whatever's left, we split that and put some in our savings account then enjoy whatever's left. The husband knows I work hard so he let me enjoy my/our money once in a while. I do seem to spend lots of money but I make sure that I still have money left for emergency. :) Plus you know I work extra hours so those extra money is mine!! heehee! :P

Hope you enjoy this long post and Also I want to thank you ladies for supporting me and commenting about the Last blog post "Critical Thinking". I have said my piece and whatever rebuttal the other chick will say or already said, I will leave it alone. :)

0 comments em “Beauty Review: FaceShop White Mud Nose Pack & April Favorites”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger