Monday, May 17, 2010

Nail polish Collection + Update


Hello Blogger Babes and Lovely Readers! :) I've been really really busy so I haven't been blog-hopping, commenting, or even updating >_< But you can always catch me on twitter :)




Here is my Nail polish Collection and this have been long overdue post -.- Most of my Nail Polishes were given to me by my Blogger Friends :) Can you believe I want more? :P Most of my nail polishes are O.P.I. ^_^

My 4 China Glaze Nail Polishes


(click the photo to enlarge)



(click the photo to enlarge)



(click the photo to enlarge)



(click the photo to enlarge)



(click the photo to enlarge)


(click the photo to enlarge)


My Top Coats. I love Seche Vite so much!!


My other Nail polishes ♥♥♥



Yup, I want more! hahahah! :)


A picture of me and the hubby before we went to Red Lobster for early Mother's day dinner. :P


The dress I'm wearing is from Kohl's and it's only $15 :D



My favorite Nail polish = Panda-monium Pink



A recent picture of me. If you are following me on twitter, you know that I got acne from going to the gym. I dunno, must be all those bacteria there! Ick!! You can see the huge scar on my cheek >_< I'm wearing Benefit You Rebel Lite on the picture.


Dress from Forever21 :) Similar to the other dress I wore.

Scar! -.- Stupid gym. lol





Here are some headbands that I got from Forever21. So pretty :D





That's all for my little update. I'm still on a no make up buy :) I'll try to blog-hop soon :)

0 comments em “Nail polish Collection + Update”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger