Sunday, May 30, 2010

May Favorites, Food Trip, Love Packs, & Haul ♥

This is like so many pictures in one post. "/ I usually like to post short entries but so many stuff happened so I decided to just write them all in one entry :P


MAY FAVORITES

1. Benefit Posie Tint - I love Lip tints! I hate re-applying my lipstick or lipgloss whenever I'm at work so this is my must-have :) It lasts all day and it gives me the perfect pink lips.

2. O.P.I. Panda-monium Pink - besides the name, I love this shade of pink.

3. O.P.I. Lucky Lucky Lavender - a little bit darker than my Panda-monium Pink. I also love this shade!

4. Faceshop White Mud Nose Pack - Here is the review on why I love this nose pack :) http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2010/05/beauty-review-faceshop-white-mud-nose.html

5. H20+ Sea Results Eye Mender Cream - If you follow me on twitter, you know I've been working a lot of 16 hours this month of May. I barely get sleep. So this has been my "bestfriend" so I won't get that puffy, tired looking eyes. Here's my review: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2010/03/beauty-review-h2o-sea-results-eye.html


That's all for my May Favorites <3

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏


FOOD TRIP!
We went to Koreana Grill located at Magnolia Ave, Riverside, Ca. I feel like eating Korean BBQ that day so we decided to try this restaurant. What I like about this place is you don't have to wait for the waiter to serve you food, wait for them to give you the meat to cook, and asking them to refill your side dishes because it's already served in a buffet style so you just choose whatever you want for $11.99. Pretty good I must say <3 Lots of selection :)



















What's your favorite Korean BBQ meat and side dishes? :)

Next, Adrian and I went to OC to meet up with Niegel and Cha (Adrian's brother and his wife). It's their anniversary. We went to Claw's because the waiting at Boiling Crab is too long. "/

I still think Boiling Crab is better. We got some shrimp and Craw fish.
Funny thing is that I thought the restaurant's name is "Craw" so I tweeted "dinner at Craw's" lol XP











✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏

Vanity Time!
Some pictures of me taken this week :P I like to cam-whore sometimes :P In the first pictures, you'll see that my black roots are already showing. ewww.. I re-touched my roots yesterday and you'll see my hair in the pictures where my hair is curled :)




I'm using my Betsey Johnson earrings. Huge pearls but I love it! I'm wearing a Hello Kitty shirt :D and on my face is just Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer :) I use that TM on my lazy days :P


No more black roots! YAY! and also tried curling my hair with my flat iron again :) I used my Lucido-L Curling Lotion. I've had that for a year and half now and yet I still haven't used half of it. :P Here's the review I did long time ago: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2008/12/beauty-review-lucido-l-aqua-hair.html


The necklace is from Forever21 :)


Hello Kitty <3 and oh yeah painted my nails french yesterday. It's my "formal" nails because I'm attending a debut party on Sunday :) You'll see my Betsey Johnson dress :D



✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏



LOVE PACKS
I love my blogger/twitter babes. They're just the sweetest :D

I couldn't find these turbie twist with designs on my Bed Bath and Beyond so Giang helped me get it. She gifted me with it and won't even let me pay! So sweet of her. She is just too generous <3 I love this girl and I can't wait to meet her and xtina_30 (Christina). I love my fellow HK lovers :)



I'm enjoying my Turbie twist. :P I had to cover my silly face. Haha. Just got out of the shower :P




Juli - my other twitter/blogger babe asked us if I want to try the eye mask she got, and of course who would say no? heehee!! and so sneaky of her sending  me more than the eye mask! She is just the sweetest! She makes gorgeous jewelries and very affordable too! She recently made a bracelet that is so cute and has wings on it. I love it! :D It's only $15! Very affordable for those who loves jewelries :D She is also having a give away! Visit her blog:




✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏


HAUL TIME!
Our no make-up ended last May 27th to take advantage of the MAC To the Beach Collection :D Hooray!! We survived 26 days of not buying any make-up/skincare/nailpolish items :D So proud of us! Heehee!! Anyway here are the things I got after the No Make up buy. 

5 of us agreed to spend $100/month pre-tax for make-up/skincare/nailpolish items but I forgot to keep track and I think I overdid it already. "/



I got the MUFE HD Invisible Foundation and Concealer and I just love the coverage it gives! Not cakey, not oily, just the right foundation for me. The concealer is also amazing! I will review them soon :)


Here is the MAC To The Beach "Marine Life" Powder. They say this is sold out everywhere. Glad I get to snag one! :P It's going $50+ on eBay. So ridiculous!


So pretty! I don't want to use it yet :P The gold spray is so pretty! :D I wish it just stays there even if you use it :(


Adrian took me to Ontario CCO and I saw this eyeshadow, and I just have to have it! It's MAC Style Snob (Pink Brown with Gold). I'm trying to find: Smoke&Diamonds, Strike A Pose, Fashion Groupie, and One-off. They might have it next shipment *cross fingers*



Also I needed shoes for the debut party on Sunday so I decided to get this nude colored sandals at Aldo :) I'm planning to use this also on the Pow Wow Event :D So girly! I hope it will be OK with any pink dress :)






And lastly - I got another Betsey Johnson accessory! A necklace this time! It's so pretty! ^_^ Just look at the detail. They said Betsey Johnson's accessories are expensive but this one is actually on sale and I got it for only $30 something. I mean I know $30 something is still a lot, but the details is just so cute :) I found out that they have lots of Betsey Johnson accessories at Macy's and they're not that expensive :)





Well I hope you guys enjoyed this lengthy post! :) See you guys again soon :D

Also don't forget to check out my Facebook Page:


There I post "mini" entries and pictures and also you can ask questions there and I can immediately answer them as it's connected on my Personal Facebook page.

I want to thank all those people who "liked" my profile and added me in their facebook. I really appreciate it :D Love you all!


0 comments em “May Favorites, Food Trip, Love Packs, & Haul ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger