Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OPI Katy Perry & OPI Texas Collection

I dunno why the sight of nail polish makes me happy? Oh, no.. another addiction besides make up? I guess..and it's not good. :(

I went to Imperial Beauty Supply located in OC last Monday. Yeah, we drove an hour just to go to this place! Hahaha! I called the owner Saturday and told him to reserve me some Katy Perry nail polish because I was afraid it might get sold out. But then I forgot to give him my name, but I thought "oh well,  maybe it won't get sold out."

Then my friend Christina told me that she got the last 2 "Teenage Dream" nail polish last Sunday and I got a little panicky, thinking "OMG I wanted that nail polish!! Ahhh!!!"

Then on Monday, when I went there, I asked him, "is there anymore Teenage Dream?" He said, no its SOLD OUT! I was sad, and then he suddenly said, but we have some for you so don't cry! Hahaha!! I guess I look like I was going to cry! So funny! :) He gave me the last 4! Woohoo!! (Gave it out to some of my friends)


He then gave me this big stand, and I told him it was too big, no room for my vanity! LOL! So I asked him for a much smaller stand and he gave me this! He is so nice I tell you! Both of the owners are so helpful! :D



I got me a Black Shatter of course! The other one is a gift from my ever sweetest Baby Giang http://xgianger.blogspot.com/ She has gorgeous nails & swatches!! She's the first one who told me about Imperial Beauty Supply & I'm so thankful because she saved me lots and I got addicted! LOL!



I only got 3 from the collection. First one black shatter, not like the movies, and teenage dream. I'm so happy with  my nail polish haul because I stayed on my budget! Haha! I told myself, I won't go overboard this time, and glad I didn't!


I painted my nails with OPI "and this little piggy" & drawn my failed hello kitty on my ring finger. Haha!



This is my right finger, and I tested the Black Shatter on my thumb ^_^ It's matte!


Used my Seche Vite to make it look shiny & it looks better 



Here is a better look. 2 coats of Black Shatter. I think 1 coat is enough and it shatters better IMO. I'm in love with it! You can use any colors for base and it will surely look pretty!



When I went to the Imperial Beauty Supply, he showed me a new collection that came out Feb 02! It's so pretty! It's the OPI TEXAS COLLECTION! :) I love it!!


I got two colors: I Vant To Be A-lone Star and San Tan-tonio
beautiful colors!! I'm so excited to play with them :)


I suggest going to Imperial Beauty Supply to check this collection out ^_^ These two colors are too pretty to pass ♥


Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Oh, and thanks for reading my skin care routine post. In case you missed it, here's the link:  http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2011/01/skin-care-routine.html




FTC: I am not affiliated with OPI or any company. I did not get paid to post this entry. I bought all the stuff above (except for one nail polish which is a gift) with my own money.

Note: Please do not take or copy any photos without my permission. All photos are copyrighted by me.

0 comments em “OPI Katy Perry & OPI Texas Collection”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger