Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Valentine's Day 2011

Hi Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, full of love, chocolates and pampering ♥ I had a wonderful two days celebration of Valentine's Day!

1ST DAY OF V-DAY
the first day of our v-day, I didn't know what his plans are. We actually did not make any reservation nor have any plans on going out thus we woke up late and stayed in bed half of the day *wink* Then we got hungry so we decided to get up and get ready. We went to West Covina to get some Filipino food. That was our brunch and early dinner. lol.


This man. He is my best friend. He is my everything :) I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. He makes me feel special. He takes care of me. He tries to give me everything he can and more. He always tells me he loves me more than I love him :P I never heard him say "I promise" because he always tells me, "I don't promise, I'll just do it". I love him so much. In fact, I love him a lot. Always and All ways.


Anyway, back to our day, he gave me my gift -- A hello kitty bag. It's so cute!! I squealed! I just love it a lot! Look at the flap and the side of the bag, it screams cuteness! : D I'm so excited to use this!





After the squealing, we went to Marukai because I need a new shampoo. I've been using the Essential for Damage hair in orange color so I decided to try this Pink one. It's only $18 something for this set. Definitely cheaper than my Tsubaki. So far I'm loving the Essential (orange one) and I can't wait to try the pink version :)


I also bought this strawberry curls. Super cute! : D and the Dollywink eyelash holder because my used fake lashes are everywhere. I even lost some of them already :(



After that, we went home, ordered my favorite Supreme Pizza with stuffed crust at Pizza hut and we had Raspberry beer while watching Eat.Pray.Love which was a very long movie!




2ND DAY OF V-DAY
I woke up late. We went to Santouka Ramen to eat. It was so good! Ahhh! I want more. Craving for some again (while writing this post. lol!). After that we decided to go to the mall to just walk. We went to Sephora and he got me some stuff there :)

Here's what he got me:
● Hello Kitty nail polish in Bubble gum
● Hello kitty Charmmy Kohl Eyeliner Kit
● Tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Pink Martini


The eyeliners are gorgeous!



Then my love, as if the stuff he gave me isn't enough, gave me another present! ♥ He handed me a tiffany blue bag :)



I was squealing again.. it was unexpected! :D 




It's a gorgeous necklace! A heart in a heart. ♥ I love it a lot!!! Thank you so much my Angel! It's such a lovely gift!




After that, we went to Milk & Honey. Their caramel macchiato is so good! I love it! & of course Shaved Ice! It was sooooo good!!




Then we went to Mainplace Mall to just kill time. I saw the MAC Spitfire lipstick and decided to get it. It's such a pretty color to pass :)




Then after our great dessert, we went to meet up with our family and had dinner at Furaibo. Here's me wearing the MAC Spitfire lipstick.


and here's what I ordered :)


I had such a great 2 day celebration of Valentine's Day! I'm so happy! Thanks to all those people who texted me, greeting me and also thanks to those people who gave me chocolates. So sweet!  ♥

I have so many upcoming post!!!
● Valentine's Day Gift Exchange with Beauty Bloggers
● Beauty Review: Hello Kitty watches
● Beauty Review: lashes from kkcenterhk
● Beauty Review: 88 neutral palette
● Beauty Review: Neo Dali Circle lens
● Beauty Review: Wet & Wild Palette: Silent Treatment

Stay tuned! So much Beauty Reviews! lol. It's my "monday" tomorrow and I  might work 16 hours so I might not be able to post new update tomorrow.

FTC: The above stuff are personal gifts. I'm not affiliated with any company, I'm not compensated to do this post.

0 comments em “My Valentine's Day 2011”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger