Friday, February 4, 2011

OPI "Not Like The Movies" Shattered

Despite of what I'm feeling, I still managed to paint my nails last night.

OPI "Not Like the Movie" 2 coats. I love the color! It's a chrome color that changes to green and another color :3I love how easy it is to apply & dries fast. 1 coat though is very sheer.




Then I applied OPI "Black Shatter" just one coat. As you can see its a matte color. Very dull, but still pretty.
click to enlarge

Then I applied 1 coat of Seche Vitte Top Coat to add shine to it.
  


Here's my right hand, I didn't "shatter" my middle finger so you could see the other color.




Hope you all like the swatches. I'm currently sick at home.. all the flu symptoms. I'm resting right now and didn't go to work, even though I did not have enough time to call off sick :(


FTC: I am not affiliated with any company. I am not being compensated to post this entry and I paid the above products with my own money.

0 comments em “OPI "Not Like The Movies" Shattered”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger