Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Updates: 8




Hey guys! I'm still alive.. lol. I've been away from Blogger for like a week now :( It saddens me but you can still reach me from Facebook and Twitter - and now Formspring.me. Haha! I didn't know you guys have lots of questions and even my sex life became a topic. lol. :P I can't say much because Adrian reads my answers! Hahaha! :P Anyway, I'm so happy to be connected with you all.. it's like an addiction that if I don't post on my twitter, I become uneasy, sad.. lol crazy huh!

Anyway, as I've said, been so busy at work. I am their new medroom person and has limited contact with patient. I should feel safe right? but its super stressful! Knowing all these freaking medications, taking orders, going to the pharmacy to pick up things, transcribing, etc, makes me damn cray-cray! OMG like its insane! So when I get home, all I wanna do is relax and watch TV. Sorry guys if it seemed like I haven't updated or blogged hop. Once I become stable at my new position, I will surely get back to blogging.. I have lots to blog! Hahaha! ^^

I have too much plans this coming February! I want to enroll in a Yoga class to de-stress myself and of course strengthen my body too.. I also want to talk to my school counselor about my plans of going back to school in the Fall. Agh! Thinking about it already stresses me.

I need retail therapy but I'm avoiding that right now. It's not  healthy for the pocket and not healthy for me because it means I need to work more.. :(

Here are the things I'm eyeing:
➠ Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows
➠ Lychee Rhoto V
➠ My Beauty Diary Mask *especially the White Truffles*
➠ Benefit You Rebel Lite
➠ More Korres Shower Gel and Body Butter (because they're awesome!!!)
➠ Anastacia Eyebrow Kit (so I can groom my eyebrow at home)
➠ Hello Kitty Watch (need a watch that has seconds - for my duty)

That's it for now..


Miss you all ♥

0 comments em “Random Updates: 8”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger