Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Birthday Part 1

Picture Heavy.



I am officially 23. :P I still remember when I turned 18. I told myself, "yay I am now an adult, I should set some goals." Then I turned 21. I told myself. "yay I am now legal, graduated from Psych tech, what now? go back to school to be an RN?" Then I am now 23 years old, I'm telling myself, "I'm getting old!!!" lol Life goes by so fast.. especially when you're having fun.






Anyway, I woke up late that day.. So we weren't able to get breakfast. Adrian asked me what I want to eat, I told him, I feel like eating some dimsum.. :) So Adrian took me at Ten Ten.




Some of my favorite Dimsum..





..and Yang Chow (sp?) It's Yummy in my Tummy :)







i love him so much ♥







Adrian took me and my family to Benihana for dinner. :)


My sister, Me, Mom, Dad and bro :)





I love watching people cook! :)




A small clip of our dinner being cooked :)





The soup. I love it!








Making a Wish.. *wishing *wishing














Adrian took me to LV store, he said we'll just look. I always admired the Speedy and Neverfull LV bags. But I like the Neverfull. He asked me if I like it, and I told him yes. To my surprise, he told the SA that we'll take it. Haha. He is just so sweet. ♥ He's like, "if I know, you already knew I'm going to get it" :P To be honest, I wasn't expecting to get any expensive gifts because I knew we spent so much already last Holiday. So I really appreciate my husband. I love him a lot. ♥









The parents gave me a pair of silk jammies :) They know I love wearing Jammies :) Thank you so much!





I want to give Thanks again to everyone who made my birthday very special :)





Next post would be the gifts from my Beautiful blogger babes :)


0 comments em “My Birthday Part 1”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger