Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Herrohachi Tees + The Grove


Herrohachi T-shirts by: Kym

I commissioned our dearest Kym to draw some pandas for me. She then created/drew this piece and I fell in love on how cute they are!! ^_^

The matching tees are my gift to Adrian for our anniversary. He thought it was cute. He's my Panda :P


we were both squinting because of the sun ^_^









She also included this very cute earrings :)




Thank You Kym!! We love the tees! :)


We went to LA to try the Pink's Hotdog and let me tell you this, its freaking delicious!! YUM YUM! I wanna go back there again..









After our amazing dinner/night, the next day, Adrian took me to The Grove. :] It was my 1st time to go there. It's just too pretty with all the lights :)














The sky looks so pretty :) I love how my camera captures the true colors of the sky. :)



It's been raining cats and dogs.. I'm feeling so lazy and unproductive. Whenever it's my day off, I want to be able to go out and just..maybe just look and shop. But today is different.. its just too sad with the weather like this! :(

Also I'm excited for Pink's Pow Wow. The theme is amazing!! are you going? :)

0 comments em “Herrohachi Tees + The Grove”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger