Sunday, January 31, 2010

Love Package and January Favorites


Hello again! ♥
Yesterday and today, I didn't work 16 hours! hooray for 8 hour shifts. LOL. It's almost Valentines Day. What you girls going to do with your hubbies? :) I hope he will take you out and just pamper you for V-day :D Unfortunately, Adrian and I are working that day. But it's all good. I feel so pampered everyday anyway with his sweetness :P

a week after my birthday, I got some lovely packages from these lovely blogger girls.  They are just too sweet. I love them! :)

This lovely package came from Edna (abcgrrrl.com) I've met her in person and she is a sweetheart :) She sent me a cute birthday card, two O.P.I. nailpolish *btw, she's the one who gave me my 1st O.P.I. nailpolish* and a Benefit palette :)

Benefit in Celebutante. Such pretty palette with these gorgeous lip products and a high beam (highlighter) and also Dallas bronzer :)

Thank You so much Edna ♥ I love Everything! Regards to Daniel, Peter Catcat and Summer Catcat ☺




This cute package came from Melissa (http://fabulouslythrifty.blogspot.com/) She is so nice to remember my birthday. She  gave me this cute polka dots headband, Hard candy blush, eyeshadows, and China Glaze nailpolish ^_^


I love this blush that she gave me :) It's from Hard Candy and its called "Living doll"


Here's a swatch. It's a pretty pink color :)


Thank You so much Melissa! You are just too sweet! ☺









I wanted to make a video of this but I'm just too tired and besides I'm already in my pajamas. hahah! So I decided to join the bandwagon and do "Monthly Favorites" as well. ♥

1. Clinique Extra Mild Cleanser - I'm half way through and this is my 10th bottle already! Haha! I changed cleansers so many times but I just keep on coming back to this cleanser. It is so mild and just washes away all the dirt. This is recommended for people who has sensitive skin. Indeed EXTRA MILD because it didn't break me out.

2. and 3. Korres Body Butter in Yogurt and Guava - these are my HG lotions. They're the  best! As a person who always washes her hands, it gets extra dry so I needed a lotion that will keep my hands soft and smooth. These babies keep them super soft! I will never use other lotions besides these. I will seriously keep on buying them. After I take a shower, I slather the Yogurt body butter on my skin and it will feel amazing afterwards :)

4. M.A.C. Brush Cleanser (in a Hello Kitty bottle) - when I'm in a hurry, I just spot clean my brushes. I love it because it doesn't smell strong, plus it look cute in my hello kitty bottle :P

5. Sea Results Eye Mender Plus - you guys know I work lots of 16 hours and rarely gets my sleep, so I needed a good eye cream so I won't get puffy eyes or dark circles, and this eye cream does its job! My co-workers are like "Oh so, you got some good rest huh? You look well rested" hahaha, what they don't know is even if I don't work 16 hours, I still sleep like around 3am or 4am :P

( a picture of me without any concealer, just the Make Up Forever Powder)

6. Hard Candy Blush in Living Doll - I've been using this everyday since the day I got it from the mail (Thanks Mel!) and its just so pretty! I love how it looks on my skin (refer to the swatch).

7. Sephora Lip Stain - I love the "berry stained lips" look. It just looks so fresh, looks so nice if you aren't wearing any eye make up.

8. Benefit "Dear John" Moisturizer - This is my 4th jar already! I just love how it moisturize my skin! (My review: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2008/10/beauty-review-benefit-dear-john.html) Adrian loves the smell of this on my face plus when I woke up in the morning, my skin look fresh and glowing :)


Hope you all have a great weekend! See you next post! :)


0 comments em “Love Package and January Favorites”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger