Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beauty Review: Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes

FTC: I did not get paid to do this post and I am not affiliated with this company. These lashes were sent to me for free to try.


REVLON FANTASY LENGTHS LASHES


I was contacted by Ms. Janet Lai and offered if I want to try Revlon lashes. She sent me 3 lashes to try.

I don't use fake lashes everyday. I just use them when I feel like it or when there's a special occasion. I used to buy Revlon lashes and then forgot about them when I found some Japanese lashes that I fell in love with. Then when I tried Revlon again, I remembered why I really like it.


♥ The base of the lashes is thin so it looks natural
♥ It was very easy to apply
♥ It did not poke my eye like the Japanese lashes usually does
♥ There are so many designs/lengths to choose from
♥ It is very affordable and you can find it in any local drugstore
♥ It was easy to remove and it doesn't pull my real lashes


My only complain?
☹ The glue was hard to open even when using the top part or head of the glue to poke the foil. Also the glue gets really messy.

I hope to try the other Revlon lashes where you don't need any glue to apply. 




Update (02.05.10)
I enrolled in Bikram Yoga class and it was my 1st day today. It was really fun and I totally enjoyed that class. It was hard, and I was sweating profusely as the room temperature was 90-100℉. All in all, it was such a good work out. My goal is to be physically and mentally fit in 3 months. :) Also I wanna be more flexible. :)

0 comments em “Beauty Review: Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger