Monday, February 22, 2010

Tag Game

Hello! :) Just an update.. Hmmm.. I've been feeling weird lately like sad, then happy, then sad again.. I don't know these mood swings can be irritating! >.< I hope I'll be able to get up tomorrow to work out.. I really need to! I feel my best after working out, sweating all those negativities. *sigh**


Anyway, I got tagged by the lovely Abby.. Here's my answers: ♥♥♥

SKINCARE

✏ How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face only at night..

✏ What skin type do you have?
I have very dry skin >.< and acne-prone skin

✏ What is your current facial wash?
I alternate using the Aveeno Calming Facial Cleanser and the Clinique Extra Mild Cleanser

✏ Do you exfoliate?
Yes! Once or twice a week..

✏ What brand do you use?
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

✏ What moisturizer do you use?
Benefit Dear John moisturizer

✏ Do you have freckles?
None.

✏ Do you use eye cream?
Yes! I use ~h20 sea results eye mender cream

✏ Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes. I have very sensitive skin and acne prone also

✏ Did you ever have to use Pro-active?
Nope. Never tried it.


MAKE UP

✏ What foundation do you use?
I use L'egere BB cream or my Benefit Tinted moisturizer

✏ How about concealer?
My Dior concealer

✏ Do you know your undertone color?
Pink or sallow? I'm not sure!

✏ What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I use them from time to time..

✏ Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yup. I know that!

✏ What brand of mascara do you use?
I use Buxom mascara

✏ Sephora or MAC?
Sephora!!! =)

✏ Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I wish!!!

✏ What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
MAC brushes, some drugstore brushes

✏ Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes. I use UDPP or TFSI

✏ For the face?
Yes. MUFE Microperfecting Primer

What is your favorite eyeshadow
MAC eyeshadow in Tete-A-Tint :P

✏ Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both!

✏ How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Oftentimes.. lol!

✏ What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
so messy!! :P not really a fan of pigments..

✏ Do you use mineral makeup?
I have some..

✏ What is your favorite lipstick?
Right now, its the MAC Viva Glam Cyndi =)

✏ How about lipgloss?
Dior lipgloss in Jersey Pink(i think? forgot the name..)

✏ What is your favorite blush to use?
Hard Candy in living doll

✏ Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No.

✏ Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes


✏ Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes!

✏ Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yeah.. :P

✏ Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really!!

✏ Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Buying it just because of the packaging! >.<

✏ Do you like colorful shades of makeup
Yeah sometimes..

✏ Which celebrity always has great make up?
uhm I don't know..

✏ If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Lipstick - I can use it as a blush and a lip color :)

✏ Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes of course.

✏ Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Maybe? :P

✏ In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Uhm.... MAC? I'm not really sure...

✏ What do you think of Makeup??
It's my crayons to create an art :)


I'm TAGGING everyone who hasn't done this. :) Ugh it's Monday Madness! Hope we all survive this day!! Love you all! ☂☂☂ it's raining.. don't forget your umbrellas.. ☁☁☁

0 comments em “Tag Game”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger