Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! Surprise from Adrian :]

Happy Happy Valentine's Everyone!♥♥♥ I hope everyone had or will be having the greatest time of their life with their love one today and if you are single, hope you are celebrating your single-ness and have fun! ;]

Well, as for me, a big box was delivered to my house today. I didn't know where it came from because it doesn't say where. LOL. I kept on asking Adrian what is it and he's like, "I don't know, maybe you ordered something. I told him, no.. So when I opened it, this is what I saw..


I was so surprised. I looked at the husband, and he was smiling at me.. I was teary-eyed when I was opening it (tears with joy of course) because I would not ever think he'll give me a purse for Valentine's Day.. Last Valentine's he surprised me with Gucci. I told him, next year, it better be a Chanel :P




This came with the box. Such a sweet note. ♥




OMGOSH! It's the Louis Vuitton Artsy MM. I remember browsing online and posting this on facebook. I told him, "this is such a nice bag don't you think? But kind of expensive.." Its their new addition to the Monogram Canvas. It has been sold out and I have not seen this at the stores because it will suppose to be out on stores by March 2010.

I told him, "it's sold out!" and he joked, "I would have bought it if it weren't sold out." I just laughed because I know he's not gonna buy it.. but lookit... sooooo SNEAKY!!! :P I have the best husband ever! :P He just loves me too much. LOL.


It looks really nice and kind of unique from the bags I've seen. So I am very happy with it.




I really like the handle. So different. So unique.



Thank You to my Adrian who always know how to make me feel special. ♥ He was like, "why are you crying? You want me to return it?" I was just so happy and it was tears of joy and that I would never expect for him to surprise me and spoil me like this. :) I love him so much! ♥

It's sad because I only gave him a card. I guess I have to make up for it. *wink* and you gals know how we make our guys feel special.. yes in a special way.. hahahaa! :]

Hope you all are having a great Valentine's Day.

Happy Hearts Day..



0 comments em “Happy Valentine's Day! Surprise from Adrian :]”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger