Thursday, February 11, 2010

Early Valentine's Day Date and Update..


Its me and Adrian's day off today but we decided to just stay home and cuddle =p But at around 0700pm, he told me to get ready so we can have dinner out. Yay for dinner! Nom Nom.. It's gonna be our Early Valentine's Day Date since we are both working on Valentine's Day. Adrian is such a sweetie!♥

We decided to eat at Claim Jumper.

(You can't see my acne here because the L'egere BB cream does its job real good covering up acne and acne scars)


Adrian: "hmmmm...what to eat?"


I decided to order their Lobster tail. It's so yummy!! I really love Sea food! ♥ I also ordered a side of baked potato, Really really good. I got so stuffed!






Adrian ordered Rib eye steak. I didn't taste it but he said it was good =)♥


After our scrumptious dinner, we decided to go to Walmart because we needed some things..

I got this Aveeno cleanser to try because my skin right now is unbelievably UGLY! Yes you read it right,  I hate my skin right now. I am breaking out LIKE EVERYWHERE! I hate this, I hate this feeling, you know having a low self esteem especially when I look into the mirror and see these ugly zits all over my face, and to top it all, it has these nasty pus on it too and leaves me scars when they heal! I HATE YOU ZIT! DIE DIE!!!

Ugh, I'm sorry for the outburst but I am having the worst skin ever! I have never had this much acne before. I hate it.. What to do.. What to do.. I think it has to do with the stuff I added to my skincare routine which is the IQQU. Whenever I use that stuff, I get new zits. Ugh. I stopped using that now. Like completely stopped. If it weren't expensive, I'd throw those stuff to the trash! I'm sorry if you are a fan of IQQU, that stuff just doesn't work for me. Before I used to think it was working for me, then after a few weeks of using it, acne formed on my cheeks like there's no tomorrow. When I stopped using it, acne slowly started disappearing but left me deep acne scars.


I also got these disposable toothbrushes as when I needed to just remove any food stuff that gets stuck on my braces. I can't wait til they remove my braces. I think it adds up to the ugliness that I'm feeling right now. UGLY BETTY.. UGLY IYAH. Ugh. I am not overreacting. It's really nasty.


I also got this smackers lipgloss. I am a fan of great smelling lipgloss and I bought this because its cheap and its strawberry :P



My friend gave me this to cheer me up. LOL. cracks me up everytime I open the barrel. HAHAHA! Thanks Kristine for this cute gift :P



Anyway, that's my update and if you have any questions, feel free to formspring me. I will try my best to answer everything but try not to ask sexual question as it can be awkward. :P Especially when Adrian or any of my family reads my answers. Yup, my family and friends know my blog and reads it once in a while =) Thanks for the consideration :P

0 comments em “Early Valentine's Day Date and Update..”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger