Thursday, May 17, 2012

Playoffs 2012 Clippers vs Grizzlies

Personal Post :D Yay!!! Last May 07, we went to Staples Center to watch Clippers vs Grizzlies. Now, I'm not much of a basketball fan but the hubby is so being the sport that I am, I went ahead and bought a jersey of my own. Haha! I like Clippers more than Grizzlies. I love Blake Griffin <3 Haha!




They were giving away Extra Large T-shirts upon entrance. Nearly swallowed me! Hahaa!




We got great seats! Was so close I could hug Griffin. Lol joke! But it was pretty good seats :D




Friends also came with us. The more the merrier!




Didn't know watching a game can be so nerve racking! OMG I was so nervous! But was glad Clippers won in the end. Hooray! :D



Then we camwhored outside the Staples Center. By the way it was my first time. Haha! I enjoyed it too much! Definitely not my last time here :)



Pose Pose Pose.. hahaha! :D



I miss doing personal posts. Hope you guys don't mind :) My month of May is much better than my other months this year. I have been feeling under the weather since February. I'm just glad I was able to have fun this month. Hoping that the upcoming week is a lot more fun.



0 comments em “Playoffs 2012 Clippers vs Grizzlies”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger