Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Have I been Doing Lately??

I have been so busy lately.. so much things going on with my life :) Not all good but I'm enjoying it :)

Last Saturday, I  met up with the girls again :) They are no longer just my beauty blogger friends, they are more than that to me now :)


The Girls:
ANGELIQUEhttp://angxo.blogspot.com/


We went to Brodard. My 1st time going there :) It was so yummy! I forgot what these rolls called but I really liked it :)

But before that, we went to Ziba for some waxing! It was so much fun doing all these girly things with these girls :) We also went shopping at Anaheim :3

Then we decided to go to Christina's house and get ready for Cherch :) These are the tools that Giang brought! She's always ready! :D

What we do best! =)

Did my make up, I used the naked palette - thanks to Giang who let me used her palette :D I can't wait for Sephora to restock the naked palette so I could get it :D

FACE:
MUFE HD Powder
MUFE HD Concealer
MAC Stereo Rose Blush

EYES
I'm not really sure about the names of the eyeshadows from that palette, I just experimented and used 4 colors in there
Red Cherry Lashes #1
Blacktrack liner


LIPS
MAC Jazzed lipstick - I wish I can find this. Giang let me use hers :)
Canmake lipgloss - I want this one too!


The Outfit: A romper Giang found at Forever21. Heehee!! L♥VE her alot, she always helps us with everything :)

Our Ninja - just waiting for us to get ready and also our photographer for the night :)

Here we are doing our hair :)
Giang = queen of curling
Christina = queen of teasing

Adrian helping me with my heels :) ♥♥♥

Us girls with our big curly hair :)
Me, Diana, Ria, Christina, and Giang

Then after getting ready, we met with Angela - http://www.mydigitalrush.com/
I love Angela and her daughter Gia is so adorable! I want a daughter like her someday :)

We went to Downtown Fullerton to go clubbing at Cherch - it was so much fun!!!

After Clubbing, we went to this mexican restaurant to eat. Yup it was 2-ish am already at that time :)

Then we also went to M&M Donuts that night =) Hahaha!! We are such foodie lovers! ♥

It was so much fun!! And now were planning another get together!! I love these ladies a lot! =)


They stole his tires =(
July 26, 2010 at 11am in front of our apartment
Monday morning, when we got up to go meet up with Adrian's friend, we saw this police car in front our apartment. Look what some f*cker did to his car! Took the tires and rims! I couldn't believe it! I felt so mad, sad.. :(


✪Latest Haul✪
Hot Topic was having 20% off on line so I decided to order two tees :) Team Edward and Team Jacob in Hello Kitty :P I also bought some HK Nerd key cap and HK key chain :)

I also took advantage of the sale at hautelook and got myself two R&R items :)

This is how big the blush is compared to my MAC 217 brush :)

Spank Blush
It's the "SPANK" blush :) Such pretty color :D

It looks like a test tube. Hahaha! But such a pretty color :)

See you guys again on my next post!

Upcoming Post:
✿ Beauty Review: Nars Sheer Glow
✿ 3rd Part of the Pow Wow: Sunday Night


0 comments em “What Have I been Doing Lately??”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger