Friday, July 9, 2010

Full of Surprises ♥

Hello Everyone! ☺ I'm feeling much better now! Work has been busy these past few days, sometimes I don't even get a lunch! So much paper works, not enough staff. I used to work a lot of 16 hours a day but lately, I'm thankful I've only been working 8 hours :)

So, I was really tired from work then I went to check the PO, and found a big box for me! :) It's from RINA rae630.blogspot.com/ ♥♥♥ She told me her love for MBD and she said she will be happy to let me try MBD. :)


Her sweet note to me ♥ Her note is very cute! I love Rilakkuma! Yes I'm also in love with Rilakkuma :)



..What I didn't know is that she's going to SURPRISE me with lotsa MBD mask!! OMGOSH!! It was so much, I was jumping with joy! She is so generous! She even gave me extra stuff (left side bottom part)! She is just too sweet! I'm in a mask heaven!!!! :) What did I do to deserve such generosity and sweetness? :) Thank You so much Rina!! ♥ Hope to get to know you more too :)



Then this morning was the release of IN THE GROVE COLLECTION, but the STEREO ROSE was SOLD OUT everywhere! So I went to work sad and reading all the tweets even making me sad because they were all excited about it but I didn't lose hope. I was thinking of calling MAC Stores to haunt this baby down! .. and when I came home from work, imagine my surprise when I saw this baby on my vanity?? OMG Adrian got it for me!! ♥ He is so sweet to get it for me. :) He found it!!! YAY!!!!!!! :D IT'S  MINE!!!





it's different in every lighting :)


i love it! :)


Also Diana http://xmayaarix.blogspot.com/ gifted me before with BY CANDLELIGHT MSF. It's a pretty highlighter in my opinion :)










I have currently four MSF :)


The other two are: SMOOTH MERGE MSF and BLONDE MSF :)


Thank You Guys for making me happy and for the never-ending surprises! ♥ You people rock my world too much :) I love it!!! Until next post... CIAO.


0 comments em “Full of Surprises ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger