Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Play Time!

After working 64 hours this week, I was so glad that I finally had a day off! I was excited to go to OC to meet with my babes and just play :3 



Adrian and I with our "picture-trippings" :P

We went to Mitsuwa first then Dave dropped off Ria to meet us there.

I got some Tsubaki! Everyone kept raving about this shampoo/conditioner. Tried it today and they are right! It's love at first use! ♥

Also got some Kitkats but I only saw 1 flavor which is the banana.
KitKat in Banana Flavor

Also got this to hold my hair while I do make up.  Its cute :P

We went to the Hive thanks to XPPINKXX recommendation :3 but the ones I want, they didn't have my size. Boo!!!

i ♥ this pic of me and Adrian. Seems like were in a Snow white kind of place :P

Went to Guppy's to meet the lovely ladies! :D

The Girls:
RIA - http://heyitsria.blogspot.com/
CHRISTINA - http://www.twitter.com/xtina_30
GIANG - xgianger.blogspot.com/
DIANA - paperdollrevenge.blogspot.com/
JULI - jusanctuary.blogspot.com/


We had the chocolate brick toast! It was so yummy! We also had the coconut brick toast with ice cream. It was so good! Yup, we did dessert first! "Remember Me" Style :P


Giang and Diana


Ria and Christina


Jordon and Juli

This is so not my angle. Hahaha! My face looked plump :P


Juli and Me

Our "master cutter" :)
Beautiful Giang

So much fun catching up.. eating sweets! :)


Then we had our dinner at Kula Sushi Bar at Irvine :)

$2 a plate..revolving sushi! YUMMMMM!!!

These are some of the sushi we ate :)






Dave, Ria and Giang


Diana, Christina, Me, and Adrian


After the great dinner, we went to Yard house for the happy hour! Happy hour indeed! Aahahaha! We ordered martinis and beer :)
having some martinis :)








Our dessert that night! :P Yup, we had another dessert! Hahahaha! What can I say? we all have sweet tooth! :P


We had so much fun that night.. We talked about the naked palette, then some inside jokes. hahahaha!!! Sorry, what happens in Yard house, can't be on my blog! Hahahahahah!! Some jokes are so hilarious and what we talked about were funny! :) I laughed so much that my jaws/cheeks were sore :P
The night of "facial and runny nose"



The beer they were drinking was so good! I'm not a beer drinker but it tastes so good!


This is the "after party" picture where we are all buzzed! :P I'm red as a cherry! Hahahaa!

I love  meeting with blogger girls. It's always so much fun! I'm sure once XPPINKXX moves here, it will be more of these little get together :)


Went to the movies today with Francis Adrian :) Saw INCEPTION AND ECLIPSE. The Inception's effects was really nice. I just feel like I need to watch it again in order for me to say, "Ohhhh.. I get it!" Hahaha! The Eclipse was good too, better than the 1st and 2nd in my opinion. Adrian was like, "What the! If I'm Edward, I would have left Bella already!" - this is after seeing Bella kissed Jacob and all the little flirtings. Hahahaha! 

I also went to see the CCO at Ontario and the SA told me they had Ripe Peach Ombre´ a week ago and it got sold out so fast! But she said they might have another shipment next month. I want that blush! I did pick this palette up because of the "neutralness" of it. I need more neutral palettes for work *ahem Adrian, me needs the naked palette ahem** :P
MAC Color 4 Palette


Manila Paper, Flip, Aztec Brick, Creole beauty

Very pigmented!! So nice especially the Manila Paper as highlight :)

Yeah broke my no make up buy but I feel like I deserved it after working crazy hours this week :P

0 comments em “It's Play Time!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger