Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Night: POW WOW at Pink Taco

Note: PIC HEAVY!


♥POW WOW AT PINK TACO BY XPPINKXX♥
The girls: (Click their links to get to know them more)
Fei, Jess, Anne, Vanessa, Lannet, Angelique, Susy, Pink, Giang, Christina, Tiff, (ME), Ria, Angela, Jilly, Joey


Venue: 
Pink Taco at Century City Mall

Outfit:
Must be any shade of Pink :)

Host:


REWIND! Ok, let's Rewind before the party began, Giang, Christina, and Me (and Adrian) met up to get our nails done at Nail corner. We all had pedi/mani and got acrylics! I haven't had acrylics for a long time so its been a pain to get used to them again :P 

I love these two ladies! They're so down to earth, nice, fun to be with and beautiful inside and out :)


Even Adrian got a pedicure! Yay for a man who takes care of his feet ♥



We arrived at the Pink Taco at around 7:30pm because of the traffic.
Jilly, Christina, ME, Tiff, and Giang






My dress: I got it at Bloomsbury right down at Pink Taco :) I got it 2 weeks (i think?) before the meet up. Its a blush colored dress and its a backless :)

Ria and Angela


ME and Tiff






The Menu



The Appetizers






The main dish I picked :)


The dessert:








Gotta take pic with the host Pink ♥ :) She's so sexy! Rawr!!


Sarah :) She is really nice and sweet!


Christina :) Sexy! I got to hang out with her 3 days in a row :D


Giang :) Another sexy lady! She is so sweet and I also got the hang out with her 3 days in a row :D


Angelique :) Beautiful! She lives near me though we haven't met til the Pow Wow. I say we gotta hang out soon my dear ^^


Jess :) I haven't seen her in over a year! She's still beautiful and sexy! =)






♥♥ PINK TACO ♥♥



The gift: I got Susy's gift :) 

I see hello kitty!!! Yay!! Everyone knows I love Hello Kitty! :P


She also got me lots of candies! YUM!! Thank You Susy and I hope to get to know you more through blog and twitter ♥


I had so much fun with the girls. I didn't get to talk to all of them as the table was divided to two. So I didn't get the chance to talk to the other table :(

I am hoping there's gonna be a POW WOW again next year and oh yeah I missed on the IMATS but next year I'm hoping I'll get to attend :) Who wants to go to IMATS with me?? :P

0 comments em “Saturday Night: POW WOW at Pink Taco”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger