Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friday Night: Shabu² and Karaoke

We started the fun Friday Night! We went to Yojie's in LA..


The girls:

Location: Yojie Japanese Fondue and Sake Bar in Los Angeles, Ca

It was so much fun being with them again after a year of not seeing each other! I really missed them! It was also my first time doing Shabu-Shabu and it was really good! I ordered Sukiyaki - it was really great :) I had so much fun!
(I'm wearing Think Pink lipstick by Wet & Wild)












After that, we decided to go to this Karaoke place in Gardena. And 2 more girls joined us there :)




wearing our wigs! Hahaha! :P



We had drinks, we took "shots" and just had so much fun!


We all sang together, we sang to each other and some even danced :)


With Giang and Christina :)
these two girls are just soooo sweet! Love them both! :) They brought some drinks and Christina brought the Hello kitty cookies she baked! They are awesome! I want some more :D



Of course the fun didn't end there. So much things happened this night that only the girls know **wink** We all just had fun :)

That was just the first night :) We spent the whole weekend together and I hoped it never ended :P



0 comments em “Friday Night: Shabu² and Karaoke”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger