Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beauty Review: Wet & Wild Lipsticks + Sanctuary Jewelry

NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry - combination - sensitive type of skin.

FTC: I bought this product with my own money. I did not get paid to do this review, I am not affiliated with the company and this review is only based on my experience.


WET & WILD LIPSTICKS
Giang tweeted/FB'd about these lipstick and I got curious so I watched "itsjudytime" on Youtube and the lipstick seems so nice on her so I decided I want to try them also and I'm glad I did!



♥"JUST PEACHY"♥



I like this color. Its very true to its color! :)

PROS: These lipsticks are the best drugstore lipsticks I have ever tried! Heck, its been better than most of my high end lipstick! NO I'm not kidding! Some of my high end lipsticks are sheer, not true to its color and sometimes even drying. But these babies, they're matte, very pigmented and NOT DRYING AT ALL. The best part is its only $3 and if you're lucky, you'll find BOGO ones :) I'm so excited and want more colors to play with! Oh, and they're very LONG LASTING!! I applied the lipstick, ate, drank, and the color is still there :) I LOVE IT!



♥"BARE IT ALL"♥
one of the nicest nude shade I've ever tried. I don't look "dead" with this shade :P I think its comparable to MAC Frecketone.



♥"MAUVE OUTTA HERE"♥
My favorite among the four! I just love this shade :)


"THINK PINK"
like a bubblegum pink. It's fun to wear it but its very bright! :)




CONS: Of course like all products do, These lipstick has some cons. You get what you pay for.. I opened mine and notice that its loose (well just one of them) and yeah I guess the glue came off or something. Still works but its sometimes "slips" and I get frustrated. That's all :)



OVERALL: Nice lipsticks to have especially if you are in a budget but still wants lipstick that are pigmented, true to their colors and long lasting then THIS IS FOR YOU!! I will re-purchase for sure!






✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏
SANCTUARY JEWELRY

I love Juli's Jewelry.. they're nice, she puts lots of love to every piece she makes and most especially, very affordable!


I ordered a bracelet from her days ago and she sent it so quick! :) She also gave me some masks to try (hooray!!) and look at the pouch it came with the jewelry! So cute!! I love it!! 


Here's my bracelet. It's the "Golden Blossom Bracelet" but I want a touch of HK to it so I requested for her to add a Hello Kitty Angel charm :D








Oh, yeah I got some Red Cherry lashes too :) YAY!! 



-----------
Oh, just found out today that my great grandmother (father's side) died today. She was so nice and caring to me whenever I go visit her. It was just so sad. She told me about her love story. She got married at a very young age (I think 19?) then her husband went to the military and died there. Yup, days after they got married. They never even got the chance to go to their honeymoon. They didn't have kids. She then adopted my grandfather when he was a little kid and treated him like her own child. My great grandmother never re-married. She said she will wait until she die to be with her husband again. I'm sure she is in a better place and so happy now too. She died at 97. When she was alive she told me that her husband is waiting for her for them to be together again. It was such a love story.

0 comments em “Beauty Review: Wet & Wild Lipsticks + Sanctuary Jewelry”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger