Friday, June 11, 2010

Beauty Review: MUFE HD Invisible Cover Concealer + Love Pack

NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry - combination - sensitive type of skin.

FTC: I bought this product with my own money. I did not get paid to do this review, I am not affiliated with the company and this review is only based on my experience.


MAKE UP FOREVER HD INVISIBLE COVER CONCEALER

(Description from Sephora.com)


♥An oil-free, medium-coverage concealer that covers imperfections while remaining invisible to high-definition televisions and the naked eye.♥

What it does:
♥This concealer creates a soft-focus effect, brightening the eye area while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a natural, radiant look. The innovative soft silicone applicator enables precise application for a perfectly even finish on camera and in person.

What else you need to know:
♥This Sephora-exclusive concealer comes in 14 shades to suit all skintones. Please click on the "Additional Information" tab below to find the concealer that coordinates with your foundation shade.

Size: 0.05 oz


MY TAKE:
Note: Don't mind my red eyes :( Seems like my eyes got irritated by my eyeliner :(

PROS: I really LOVE this concealer! Yes, I say LOVE because of all the concealer I tried, this one lasts on my skin for a long time. Even without a primer, it lasts long. And see the pictures for yourself and you'll understand why I'm in love with this concealer :P I got #335 Medium Beige and it seems perfect for my skintone ^^.


See my blemishes?? Those are acne scar from my previous breakout (if you follow my blog, you know I suffered from a bad breakout months ago) I'm going to try to cover that and the redness around my nose..


Here with better lighting, you'll see the concealer which I applied to the needed areas.




I love how easy it is to blend and how good it is for covering blemishes. Its perfect and it's really "invisible" because it's not cakey at all! My skin looks flawless and if you know me or seen me in person, then you know I don't have a flawless skin.


CONS: I can't think of any as of now.. I guess the price? It's $28. And the tube I guess, because its clickable, you can't really squeeze the tube when you're running out.

OVERALL: I feel pretty! Hahahaha :P I will repurchase this again for sure!

What do you guys think? :)







♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
LOVE PACK FROM FABDIVA20 + HAUL


This babe messaged me on twitter and told me she got something for me. Awwww.. She totally didn't have to, but she is so sweet to send me some Hello Kitty Love and a pretty pink China Glaze Nail Polish. Check out her blog ♥

Thank You so much Jacquelyn and I hope to meet you one day ♥



This is the O.P.I. "What's With The Cattitude?" I really like this shade of blue :)


And I got me a Hello Kitty tank top which says Ahoy mate at the back. So cute!!!


And look they have a lot of Hello Kitty covers for iPhone but I didn't buy any because I'm waiting for the iPhone 4 which is coming out on June 24 ^^


I'm on a search for a Pow Wow Dress. 2 more weeks and I'm going to meet a lot of Blogger girls again! It should be fun especially I already met some of them before ♥ I feel so lucky to meet them! I hope to meet some of my readers too.

Oh, and some pictures using the Make Up Forever HD Invisible Cover Concealer



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments em “Beauty Review: MUFE HD Invisible Cover Concealer + Love Pack”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger