Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nails of the Week!

I have painted my nails twice this week! =) Yay for using my nail polishes! Hahaha!! Seriously though, some of the nail polish I have in my drawer have not been used once or twice :(


Here is my new Essie "too too hot" from the Brazilliant Collection. It's such a pretty red! I love the formula and how creamy essies' are.




I used Essie Turquoise and Caios on my pinky and dotted a white nail polish dots to make it look like a strawberry. It's so much fun and so easy to do =) This nail polish color is attention grabber! I've been asked so many times what color is it ♥





Next nail color is the OPI "Swimsuit... Nailed it!" Can you believe that this is just ONE COAT? Yes, just one coat! So creamy! So easy to work with!





I added the hello kitty sticker from bornprettystore.com to make it look cute p(*^-^*)q





I'm back to work again tomorrow.. my days off go by quick. I love being home though. Some other times, I like being alone. The "ME" time. I like being able to shop around, do my nails, get a pedicure or sometimes just walk around alone. :)

When I'm off, I don't like wearing make up. Lipgloss is enough. Like the picture  below which was taken 07.18.11 (yesterday). I feel light and carefree.


“Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.”






0 comments em “Nails of the Week!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger