Monday, July 4, 2011

Blogger Meet Up 070311


It was such a great day yesterday! Although the weather is burning hot, I managed to enjoy my day with great company ♥♥♥

Angelique came to my place to pick me up to go to Rowland Heights..



There we met up with Rina, Brian and Eki. (Rina and Brian are such cute couple!!)



OMGOSH!! Finally after such long blogger years, I finally met the sweet and cute Erika (Eki) (ekiblog.com) In case you don't know, she has such a nice blog full of kawaii stuff :) Her reviews are amazing ^_^




After Coconut Bay, we went to imperial beauty supply for some nail polish shopping :)




We got some stuff at Imperial Beauty Supply.. you can never leave that place empty handed for sure!!


Miss Universe is in!! Such gorgeous glitter polishes ♥ I'll post these polishes up in a separate post.



These two polishes are from OPI NICE STEMS Collection.
"I Lily Love You" and "Play the Peonies" (i love the color of this play the peonies nail polish! It's light pink and its just perfect)



China Glaze Memorable Moments nail polishes are such nice colors :) Couldn't resist it at all..



Essie "Braziliant" are such gorgeous summer-y colors! I don't know why I'm missing one color. :( I'm pretty sure I grabbed them all. Made me sad.


This one is from Marukai (which Angelique and I went to after the meet up)
I love my Lucido-L Hair Treatment so much (I'm on my 2nd bottle) so I thought why not try the Pink one which suppose to give you "soft waves" :) We'll see.. 

I also bought some essentials such as shampoo/conditioner and nose peel.




After Imperial, we all decided to go to "boobies" cafe as Angelique calls it. Hahah! We went to GZ cafe where the servers wear lingerie. It's an experience all right. Hahaha!!!



Ordered Avocado shakes.. the server in her boobie covered by pasties and almost none existent butt assists us and she is very friendly :)




Here's me and Angelique modeling the display (with no nail polish on it! lol) of Miss Universe. *waves like Miss Universe* lol!





That concludes my day yesterday.. so much fun!! and my aunt gave me a hello kitty necklace. It's so cute!!! :D I almost squealed when I got it :)




Oh, before I forget... Happy Independence Day!!! Easy on the fireworks.. and Be safe!!!




0 comments em “Blogger Meet Up 070311”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger