Monday, July 18, 2011

Quick Hello!

Hi everyone!! =) Just a quick hello to say that I have missed blogging.. I have so many pending beauty reviews coming!!! and OMG July is almost done!! I hope August would be more fruitful than my July.. hahaha :]

It's already 2:27am and I'm about to sleep. I worked 16 hours last night and went home at around 7:30am but instead of sleeping like I should, hubby and I went out. He brought me to Cabazon Outlets and we went to Converse --  they were having FF Sale 30% off! Woohoo!! Will show you guys what we both (yes, matching again!!) on the next post :)


So here's me this morning, NO SLEEP. My eyes look so tired. Thank goodness for h20 eye mender cream! That's still my holy grail eye cream. For the past year, I've gone thru 3 jars of that already! Hahaha! I just love it :)


Oh, and I was craving for some Ramen but Santouka Ramen is too far from my place so I settled for Cha-siu Ramen at Kabuki Restaurant by Victoria Gardens. It's pretty good!! took my Ramen cravings!! They have more meat servings than Santouka for sure.



and OMG have you guys seen the Sephora Graffiti Collection? The palette is so gorgeous, that I want one!! But knowing me, I know I won't use it.. It's just going to be in my drawer and I will probably take it out from time to time to stare at it.. That's how crazy I am. I still want it though. C'mon Sephora FF Sale! LOL!



I have some lashes to review.. hope I'll be able to do that soon! =) Oh, I also removed DISQUS again! Gah, I can't make up my mind! As much as the comment interaction is nice and convenient, I was getting too much SPAM on it. I hate itttt.. so yeah, back to normal comment box! And I'll try to comment back as soon as I can =) Thanks again for reading my blog!!





0 comments em “Quick Hello!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger