Friday, July 22, 2011

Sick Day + Hauls

Hello again!! :D I called in sick today. We call it "emergency time off/ E-Tday" I had a sore throat and I really feel sick. I was just going to stay in bed but the hubby insisted that we go out, get something to eat and get some fresh air. So I agreed.

We went to eat at Santouka Ramen. Yum!! It totally made me feel a lot better :)


Then he brought me to a massage place! I felt good and happy :) Then we got some krispy kreme donuts on the way home. :) I feel a lot better now and I think I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow :P


Thanks to all the well wishes I received on twitter. Means so much to me! ^_^

Oh yeah, these past few days, I bought some stuff :)

Hello Kitty Panda bag which I got at Hot Topic! It was $26 something and they were having 25% off sale so it was cheap! Yay!! It's so cute also!!!



Converse was also having 30% off so Adrian *the hubby* and I got matching shoes again!! :D I love the "no lace" concept. I had one before and I used it until it died on me. Hahaha!


Then I got these at Mitsuwa. 3rd bottle of Lucido-L hair treatment! Check out my hair care treatment post: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2011/04/hair-care-routine.html

Also I bought this Collagen spray because its so hot nowadays, I just want to put this in the fridge and spray it whenever I feel hot/warm.


I'm reviewing some Circle Lens from eyecandylens.com soon! Yay!!! and collaborating a give away with them! Stay tuned :D





0 comments em “Sick Day + Hauls”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger