Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beauty Review: MUFE Lift Concealer


NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry -combination - sensitive type of skin.

According to Sephora.com
MAKE UP FOREVER LIFT CONCEALER is more than just a concealer. It contains TENSINE which is an active ingredient with skin-firming properties for the eye area, and Vitamin A and E, which regenerates the skin. The multi-purpose product also conceals specific, dark areas (brown spots, blotches or redness, etc) and can be used as a highlighter on the more prominent parts of the face (cheekbones, forehead and chin) for added radiance.


PROS: In my opinion, $22 is worth spending for this concealer! I returned the Benefit Boi-ing concealer because its not doing anything on my face and it looks cakey. But this MUFE Lift Concealer is truly amazing! It gives me radiance, makes my face brighter, hides the imperfections like acne scars and redness. It does not look cakey as well unlike other concealers. It also stays put even under the sun for hours with sweat and mist. - a crease resistant indeed!

After I take a shower, I washed my face with my regular cleanser, applied the MUFE HD PRIMER (which I will review later on..) Then I apply the MUFE Lift Concealer on all the areas I want. Then I blend it away.

Then I topped it off with the MAC DAME EDNA POWDER in "What A Dame". Look how it made my face looks bright and clear.

CONS: While reading some of the reviews from Sephora.com, some people claim that is too thick or its too dark on them. It received 4/5 stars. Other than that, do your own research because I could not think of anymore cons. hehe!

OVERALL: Its a great concealer! Will definitely buy it again! The Vitamin A and E is a plus and I like how it also heals my acne. Whenever I put in on my acne, I noticed that the inflammation would decrease until it dries up.


------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 5/28/09

Yay Its almost Friday! I'm off Sunday-Monday and looking forward to do more Beauty Reviews (hopefully if I don't get too busy!) and guess what?? I passed my class - with flying colors! I did not expect to get such high grades considering I did eenie-meenie-minee-moee on the exam! Haha!

What else? Hmm.. Ohh I gave up my Blackberry Storm. Why? My carrier is AT&T and that Storm is supposed to be for Verizon only but I used it anyway, although I cannot use the full function of it like I can't download lots of things and it made me mad so I'm selling it! Haha! I don't have twitter on my phone right now - that explains my MIA on twitter.

I am trying to complete my MAC Brushes. I mean not all of it but I will buy maybe 2 brushes per paycheck [hopefully].

Hmmm.. ahh! I am currently having a blog sale! PLEASE Check it out.

I am selling some of my precious baby because I needed the money. Will tell later why. :) But wish me luck on whatever I'm planning to do. ahaha! I'll update soon! I miss you guys!

Oh! One more thing, those girls who's going to PINK'S POW-WOW/IMATS, what are you planning to wear? Please Please help me out! I need to choose an outfit! I have 20 days to think..



Click here for ALeGoo Comments and Graphics...

0 comments em “Beauty Review: MUFE Lift Concealer”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger