Sunday, January 30, 2011

Skin Care Routine

PICTURE HEAVY!!!!


NOTE: Try the products at your own risk. If it works for me, it doesn't mean it will work for you too. Everybody has different types of skin. Please do you own research.

MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE

I actually had been thinking of posting my skin care routine for months now but I don't know how to begin.. it's been a year since I lasted posted what I use to used.

I'll post what I use first...

I guess let's start in the MORNING.
I use
♥ Belo Soap
to wash my face

 then after I wash my face, if I'm going somewhere, I use any BB creams. I alternate these BB Creams that I have: 
♥ Maybelline BB Cream
otherwise, if I'm staying at home, I don't do anything after I was my face. (Click products for review).


Then I do more stuff at NIGHT.
 At night, I use
to remove my make up.

Then I wash my face with a cleanser. I alternate between:
Ponds White Beauty Cleanser,
~H20+ green tea cleanser

and when I have my period week, I use
Ponds Clear Solution


Then I moisturize using
Ponds White  Beauty Cream

I used to use my Vitacreme B12 which I LOVE! But I can't find it anywhere. I guess I lost it :(

Since I sometimes work night shifts, and sleep late all the time, I like to apply eye cream (sometimes I forget!!!) to depuff my eyes. I use


That's all I do everynight  but I also use some products ONCE A WEEK.

I use
Sheet masks
to hydrate my skin. I only do this once a week because when I do it twice a week, I get rashes or redness all over my skin :(

I also use
Vitamin E oil
and apply to the areas needed such as acne scars, around my eye area to hydrate it, and dry areas. Only once a week because it might clog your pores.

These products are miscellaneous and only use it when needed:
Face Shop Spot Eraser
B●liv Spots got shots



Now on to my skin.. 
NOTE: I never claimed I have perfect skin. I DON'T. I just want to share with you all how I got my skin to look better than what it was before.

SKIN TYPE: Dry during winter, Combination during summer, and sensitive at times!

Let's start with BEFORE photos so you can see how horrible my skin was before.

I went to a phase where certain products did not work for me and I got these acne. I suffered for months, until I found some products which helped me a lot. (Click bolded letters to find out which products were they.)


As you can see, it was horrible. I was embarrassed, it affected my self esteem.



Then to my skin NOW. Much better. It might not be perfect, but still much better than what it used to be. Please ignore my heavily chapped lips -___- I try to capture a close up look of my skin borrowing my bro in law's DSLR for better picture.





I am happy with how my skin looks now. Of course sometimes, I still get lazy and go sleep with stuff still on my face -___- but I have learned my lesson not to try a product just because the owner of the products are popular or thought they have perfect skin so I must try what they're using. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!



My chapped lips is so gross. -__- it gets like this during winter & no lip balm can help :( Plus I like to peel it. Yeah gross.


Well, I hope you all enjoyed my picture filled post. :) See you all next time!!

FTC: All the products above, except for bliv products are purchased by my own money. I did not get paid to do this post, I am not affiliated with any company and this post is based on my experienced only.



0 comments em “Skin Care Routine”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger