Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Vacation Haul

Thank you for all the people who read my vacation posts. I still feel ecstatic just remembering on how much fun I had during those short weeks. I wish I can go again but I know it will probably take years again before I can go on another vacation. I don't have any more paid days at work. Must accumulate more. Haha :)

Anyway, I did buy some stuff here and there. Didn't really shopped much. I wish I did but I was on a budget when I went on a vacation & the purpose of our mini vacation was actually to see our love ones there :)

Ok so here are the stuff I got..
These are called "Missing U hand cream" Very cute right? I only got it because of the packaging & I'm not planning to use it at all! Hahahah!! Etude House products are really nice & I love the packaging!! :P I believe these are $8.99 :)



Ponds White Beauty Powder - I got this one at the Philippines and totally forgot how much. I bought lots of Ponds products. The Ponds that they sell here in the US have mineral oil which I really don't like in a product. When I was looking at the ingredients on these Ponds products in the Philippines, I was surprised they didn't contain mineral oil so I bought different stuff to try :)



This one was a gift from Adrian. We got it at Green Hills and thought its the perfect bag to put on my make up when I go to any sleep over. It's small but its perfect! 


Another Ponds product I want to try. I think this is their version of the famous "LYNA Pearl Cream" and hopefully this one is better (like no mercury or harmful stuff) Hahaha! :) Will review this once I started using it (yeah haven't used it yet).



Another Etude House product I got. This is their LUCIDarling Rough Lipstick in Million Pixel Lavender. Again, super cute packaging right? I haven't used it. Hahah! It's my only one :( I feel like its too nice to use. Hahaha.. I know I'm weird. I want more colors. I'm seriously thinking of getting more Etude House products :)



66 Big Eye Vitcara Mascara - super nice mascara for my lower lashes. Its so easy to use on my lower lashes because its wand is like a comb :) It's cheap too! $11.99



LUDIDarling Fantastic Gradation Eyes - such a beautiful palette! beautiful packaging! I love the colors too!! :) I'm so happy I got this!



I got the BB Bright cream and this was just a suggestion by the SA. I was looking for a BB cream to try and she said this will match my complexion. Haven't really used it yet because I still have so many BB creams I have to go through :)



Another BB cream I bought. I actually used this already and I will review it really soon :)



Then here are some masks I got at Sasa when I was in Singapore. Masks there are expensive! LOL! I got this because I didn't bring any sheet masks on my trip and my skin was so oily over there. I thought this will help my skin. I only got to try the Apple one so far because it says Anti-blemish. Well, I think it worked :) So far, not much break out :D



Hanskin Sheet Masks I got at Korean Airport :)



My aunt gifted me with this super cute Hello Kitty water dispenser. :P



Last, but not the least is the new member of our family (lol). I named her Baby Kiki. Hahahah!!! She's as  pink as my Juicy!! hahahahah!! :P Yes I love her! She's given to me by Adrian so I love her even more because of that :) He wanted to name her "LOTSA" which is the female version of "LOTSO" in Toy Story 3.. I was like "no way! She's not evil!" hahaha! :P


Hope everybody is having a great day/night! If I did some typos, forgive me, I'm so tired right now, feeling really sick :( I just took some Emergen-C.
That's all I got during my vacation :) hopefully I'll have another vacation soon :D




FTC: I bought everything with my own money. Not affiliated with Sanrio or hello kitty (i wish! lol)


0 comments em “My Vacation Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger