Saturday, January 15, 2011

Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 6

Note: lots of pictures in this post

In Part 5, I just got done with my whole Singapore Vacation Trip. I hope you all enjoyed those posts :)

Recap:
Here are the recap:


Here we start my Philippine Vacation Trip :)

Here is our first day there. Well we arrived almost 6am from Singapore then we went to eat at Aristocrat then after that we went home to catch some snooze. When we woke up, we got hungry again so we decided to eat out. Uhm I forgot where this food place is. lol. But it's a DIMSUM restaurant.



 I ordered Sago Gulaman. It's so good! :) I miss Philippines already and all their yummy food/drinks! I want to go back soon!



Here are some of the dimsum we ordered. Siomai! YUM!

Fried rice! Hmmm...

 After eating and walking at the mall, we decided to go get foot spa! We went to Galleria (forgot again the name of the spa).

What I like about the spas/massage places in the Philippines? It is Very cheap! The people that work there don't "gossip" WHILE they're giving massages. (well they probably do after they give massages right? hahah!) I swear I went to a massage place here in the US where the massage therapist constantly bickering in her language to another massage therapist and I got so annoyed rather than relaxed. HMPH! But yeah the spas in the Philippines are also very clean, and dark/dim which I likey!

For php300 you get a foot massage for an hour :) That's equivalent to more or less $6!

Me getting comfy at their big chair there.

Adrian is going to get a pedicure too and a foot massage!

Getting my feet soaked ^_^ I was so relaxed. I feel like I wanna go back to the Philippines again and get massages 2x a day! Hahaha!!

Adrian's Dad and brother getting food massages. :P

I also got a manicure! I love the color. I forgot what color though.. I love how clean the edges of my nails. I can never do it myself >_<


After our relaxing day at the  massage place, we went to get some ice cream! Sorbetes!

Here is Adrian's youngest brother enjoying his ice cream :P

That's it for now. I think I only have 3 more updates left since I rarely took pictures there (well compared to the pictures I've taken at Singapore). I wish to go back sometime this year if I get lucky from work and they would let me go! hahah!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Til next time!



0 comments em “Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 6”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger