Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello Kitty Wallet

Hello again! ♥ For you Hello Kitty lovers there, I just want to share you my brand new Hello Kitty wallet! :) I love it! `it matches any bag I wear because it's not the typical colorful Hello Kitty wallet. I feel grown up (because of the color. lol!) at the same time like a little kid as well since its still a Hello Kitty :P

When you open it, it has that `Hello Kitty print inside. Kind of like connect the dots :)

Same thing at the back.

I even like the lining inside. It's pink! :D & Has hello kitty prints!

As you can see, it has a lot of compartments! Yay!! I love wallets that has a lot of compartments because I tend to stash all the receipts and not so important stuff inside my wallet :P
Family gifted me this wallet but I also saw this at Sanrio for $25. ♥ I think for the quality of the wallet, the price is just right ^_^


Rina rae630.blogspot.com/ gave me this calendar! I'm so happy and ready for 2011. I can mark all the important stuff on this calendar. It's small enough to be on my vanity table :D Thanks again Rina! ^_^


It's just too cute! ♥

Also this was my nails last New Year's Day! It's OPI Bring on the Bling. I thought It's New Year's Day Appropriate since I want the New Year to bring me some bling too! hahah! :P



Here are the foods we had during New Year's Eve. Yummy!! We even ordered some shrimps from the boiling crab.

So colorful! We call this "puto" (sounds really bad if you are spanish) or rice cake.



Here's what my Vanity looks like :)

Hope you Hello Kitty lovers enjoyed this post :)


0 comments em “Hello Kitty Wallet”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger