Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's Our 3rd year Wedding Anniversary!

Today is our THIRD year wedding anniversary ♥ I'm so excited that we are celebrating another year of our marriage. We have our ups and downs but I'm proud to say our relationship is as strong as ever. 

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.



We are not a perfect couple as many people says. Our personalities are different, we have our arguments, fights, and misunderstandings.. but those imperfections just makes our love and relationship stronger.

There was a time that we were against all odds. My parents didn't agree with our relationship, our friends thought our relationship won't lasts long but we have proven to them that our love is better than that. We fought for us, we almost gave up but we just had to remember the reason why we held on for so long: we are meant for each other

Sounds corny? :P It's true. It's a fact. :P



For you I share the cup of love that overflows
And anyone who knows us knows
That I would change all faults I have
For you there is no low or high or in between
Of my heart that you haven't seen
'Cause I share all I have and am,
Nothing I've said's hard to understand
And all I feel I feel deeper still
And always will
All this love is for you

--from the song "For You"


I LOVE YOU ADRIAN! You will always be my ONLY ONE! :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!




0 comments em “It's Our 3rd year Wedding Anniversary!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger