Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Forever 21 Clothing Haul & Happy Anniv! ♥

Note: Lots of pics in this post

Hello again! ♥ Today (well, technically yesterday 1.11.2011) is the hubby and me's 3rd wedding anniversary. We'd been dating almost 5 years now, married for 3 years. We never broke up and hopefully never will. Haha!! Anyway, here's how our day went:

We went to Fashion Island at Newport Beach. Can you believe it's my first time going there? Haha!! I liked it so  much!
do you see Adrian standing? He's looking at the directory! LOL!

FASHION ISLAND
401 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660-6939



Do you notice anything? Where are the people? Hahaha! There weren't so much people when we were there. I guess being the weekday, people are either at work or already resting. Great for me. I don't like crowds that much :P

They even have a Koi pond there! big Koi fishes!! ^^

I also went to INGLOT and saw gorgeous eyeshadows there!! For $45/10 pan palette, I think its worth it!! Their pigmentation is crazy like NARS eyeshadows! Even better than MAC in my opinion. Cheaper too if you think about it. You can choose what color you want in your palette. I think my next eyeshadow addiction would be INGLOT -_- I am going back on Monday there to get a palette. LOL!

Read Temptalia's review about Inglot eyeshadows: http://www.temptalia.com/inglot-eyeshadows-review-photos-swatches


We went to Forever 21 there (i like how its more organize there than the F21 in Ontario Mills! lol). I was only going to  buy some tights/leggings but I ended up with some pieces I don't know where to wear! Hahaha!! Well, in fairness, I haven't shopped for clothes since I got back from my Singapore-Philippine Vacation :)

Here is our closet. It's pack because we don't have a coat closet in our apartment.

Here's what I got:

TWEED PLEATED JACKET
$32.80

 I love the details of the jacket. Simple stuff like this makes me like a certain piece of clothing.

Here's how it looks like in f21 website:
image credited to forever21.com

 FAUX FUR WAIST COAT
$27.80

Here's how it looks like closed button. It feels so soft to touch.

image credited to Forever21.com

 PREPPY STRIPED BOYFRIEND CARDIGAN
$11.50

Featured on their "Fabulous Finds" I love this one so I bought both colors.


image credited to Forever21.com

 VELVET ROSES SKIRT
$19.80

i love the design! :) I gotta go back to that store though because I grabbed XS instead of S. Yeah talked about dreaming to be XS! Hahaha!


FLORAL JACQUARD SHORTS
$17.80

I love the prints a lot :)

image credited to Forever21.com

 Also got some PJ short for $5.80. Comfy when sleeping ^^


& Here is the reason why I went to Forever21 in the first place! HAHA! To get me some leggings. I only found size S on black so I got that one. Next time I'll get brown and maybe white.
They're only $4.50!

Here is my grey one. Doesn't it look comfy? =)

You can find them at the "yoga" section at Forever 21.


After the short shopping trip, we got hungry. Our anniversary was kept simple. It's recession time in our little family and we want to save as much as possible :)
Shhh.. don't tell him but I have a very HUGE crush on him ♥
We went to eat at Claim Jumper besides South Coast Plaza. He got some blended margarita and I got some Woodbridge Merlot (i didn't like it that much!)

Their steak is so good.

I ordered my favorite - Lobster Tail with Baked Potato on the side. & oh steak too.

Overall, I had a great time today. Tomorrow is another day at work. *sigh*

Oh, also JULI from http://jusanctuary.blogspot.com/ sent me this thoughtful package! Thank you so much Juli!! Chocolates and make up are the best ever!! ^^ It's so funny because she put in the mailing envelope: IYAH BABY KO? (lol!) Baby ko means "my baby" which is the term of endearment I used on Giang http://xgianger.blogspot.com/

That's it for today. See you guys again on next post!!!

FTC: I am not affiliated with Forever21. I did not get paid to do this post. I bought all the clothing in this post with my own money.





0 comments em “Forever 21 Clothing Haul & Happy Anniv! ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger