Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birthday Presents & Collective Haul

Another day off has passed. I feel like my day off has gone by so fast, I didn't even feel it. I want longer days off. I wouldn't mind working 3-4 days a week for 12 hours and have 3-4 days off. That would be heaven for me. *sigh* I have been feeling under the weather since the bad incident happened at work. The more stress I get, the more backache I feel.

Despite everything, I feel thankful for all the friends and family that shows me so much care and love. They keep showering me with so much love ♥ Here are the Part 1 of the gifts I got on my birthday: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-birthday-celebration.html and now here's Part 2 *grins*



BIRTHDAY GIFTS
May sent me a surprise birthday gift. She totally spoiled me! Look at how much masks she sent! Aside from Rina, May is also my mask sister. She sent me my very first sheet mask. Since then I fell in love with how the sheet masks feels on my face, especially in a hot sunny day. :) Oh, and look at the Hello Kitty wallet she sent me! It's just so cute!! I love it! Thank You so much May! Love u lots!!! ♥ Can't wait to see you again!! I'll be counting the days. And oh, i finished the candies so fast! They're yummy!!!
click to enlarge

Rina is my other mask sister who spoils me with mask every too often! <3 She gave me some Blooming masks to try. They're the limited edition & she made some post about them. Read her recent post: http://rae630.blogspot.com/ She is the sweetest every! :) Thank You Rina!!
click to enlarge

Just look how much masks now in my drawer!!! All thanks to my masks sisters!♥ I have now a year supply!!! :D


Edna (and Peter Catcat & Summer Catcat) sent me this birthday gift! So sweet!!! I love Hello Kitty stickers and she sent me a box of it ^_^ She also sent me the Tarina Tarantino Lipgloss set!! So pretty!!!! I love everything! Thank You so much Edna (and Peter catcat & Summer catcat)
click to enlarge
 Look at Peter Catcat & Summer Catcat's pictures in the box. So cute!!! ♥
click to enlarge

 Angelique gave me something awhile ago when we went to Victoria Gardens for some shopping date. Ahhh I didn't know you were in a shopping ban and I kept on saying "yeah get it!! So pretty!" hahaha.. omg now I feel guilty. :( Anyway, thank you so much for the gifts!! You are just so sweet! I love going shopping with you!! You are so much fun to be with :) We need to go Yoga together! Yes? Yes!!! :P
click to enlarge





These are the paint pots (from Cham Pale Collection) that I got with Angelique. She got the other 2. I want the other two also! Hahahah! These paint pots are so nice (& limited edition). I love the colors so much! I wasn't even planning on getting anything from MAC but I just can't resist the prettiness of these paint pots! *squeals* Angelique and I kept on swatching the stuff back & forth and asking each other which one is the nicest! hahahah!! She is a very good shopping buddy ^_^ I want the quad but its sold out. Oh well, good for my wallet right? Oh, and I'm so happy I didn't really spend anything because whatever you see that I got, I used the gift card my co-workers gave me, so hooray :P
Dangerous Curvee & Vintage Selection
Dangerous Curvee, Vintage Selection, Let me Pop, Chilled on Ice

I just realized I didn't even took pictures with Angelique :( We were so busy chatting and catching up and of course shopping. lol. Much needed girly time for me. 

Oh and we went to Urban Outfitters and saw the Limited Edition (LE is always catching for me. hahah!) Hello Kitty in a box. & We don't know what's inside. Angelique said that she didn't want the HK one who was wearing American flag. I wanted the China looking one. When we opened our box, I got the Spain one, and guess what she got!!! American looking one!! OMG!!! We couldn't stop laughing! lol!

We also went to another Hello Kitty place & I got this super cute HK charm, influenced by Angel because she saw a bigger version of this and thought its cute but its too huge! When we both saw this, I fell in love right away so I grabbed it quick! Hahah! & I needed a coin bank so I got this pink one. Angelique!! Let's hang out again :)


 I think I got this last week. I was running out of my HG make up remover so I got another one!!! I love this so much! I don't think I'd be switching any make up removers soon! why it's my HG? read my review here: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2009/06/beauty-review-clinique-take-day-off.html


Got these Sephora x Hello Kitty stuff also using my gift card! So happy I finally got the HK Perfume! It's so cute!! The scent is very sweet IMO, and can be overwhelming especially to me because I get migraines over perfumes. lol! The husband said it smells nice on me ^^ But nonetheless, I want it because it looks cute on my vanity! Hahaha!!! Oh I also got the HK "minty" nail polish. I thought it looks very cute (the color I mean).

image from Sephora.com

Oh here are some swatches of the Hello Fun Palette. I didn't get it though but its pretty!! Knowing me, I probably won't be using it coz its too cute so I didn't get it! :P



Thank you so much my loves for making my week very happy!!! I feel so grateful for having all of you as friends! I love you all ♥





0 comments em “Birthday Presents & Collective Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger