Monday, January 3, 2011

Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 5

Note: lots of pictures in this post

OMG so sorry for the lag of my vacation posts! For the people who are new to my blog (hello!) I went on a short vacation last October to Singapore & Philippines. I only stayed out of country for two weeks but it was enough for me to enjoy those two countries! It was the best time of my year 2010 ♥

Here are the recap:

I divided them into parts because I took so many pictures! Now onto Part 5! Hooray!

Our last day at Singapore, we went sight seeing. Of course we won't leave without seeing the famous Merlion. We went to the Merlion Park. It's so beautiful! Especially at night :)







hahah! this is too funny!


I guess that's the world's largest ferris wheel? I want to ride it but I heard its expensive! Hahah! Must be gorgeous up there :)

This is the most gorgeous building I've ever seen in my life! Just look at the structure of this building! It's breath-taking! I wanna go up there :D It's scary too if you think about it.




and before the night ended, we went shopping at Bugis Junction! This is suppose to be where the cheapest stuff is. Kind of like "Divisoria" in the Philippines. Some are still expensive but I managed to buy some stuff to bring home to the Philippines for my love ones there :)



So many people at the train station (pardon if you ever see your face in my blog, I just randomly pictures the scene).

That's the end of my Singapore Trip. Overall it was very nice experience. Singapore is clean, the people are nice there and everything is just too great! The food and stuff can be expensive. :P If I ever go back, I'll go to Sentosa Islands again because that's where I enjoyed the most. ♥

We flew back to Manila after 5 days of staying at Singapore. When we land, I craved for green mango juice right away. Haha! It was like 6am (i think?) when we land, I was starving because I didn't like the airplane food (yeck!). So we went to eat at Aristocrat (?) and I got my green mango juice there! Hooray! It's that good!

I was so hungry, I wanted to eat already when they were serving the food.


I love the Kare Kare! So yummy!

Sinigang! Hmmmm...

That's only the start of my Philippine Vacation. I didn't take so much photos in the Philippines as much as I did in Singapore because I was more with the family than going around sight seeing.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading my vacation posts. Please wait for the PART 6 of my Singapore-Philippines Vacation. Hahah! Yes, I'm not done yet :P


0 comments em “Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 5”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger